So what is everyone giving to self for XMAS?

I need to find the directions...

:)I picked this up for my Christmas present. Umm... some assembly required!

Attachments

• DSC_0057.jpg
    DSC_0057.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 208
A three car garage with a 3400 square foot house attached to it. I close on Christmas eve

Rob

I spent more money than i ever thought i would spend on a motor/tranny combo. Everytime i walk into the garage---i get a smile.

Geoff

What?? You don't like?

;)
So thats what cars in michigan look like? :biggrin: Seems to be the same as New Hampshire.

Yeah very rusty!! I was able to get the back of one of the gas tank straps off with just a hammer it was so bad.

Got the car from the original owner. He tore it down to repaint / restore it then got divorced, etc... Cars been sitting outside for probably 10 years.

I did get the right title and almost all the interior parts with it and a few good odd and ends. :wink: Definately worth $200 to me. He was supposed to call me about the t-tops and glass too.

I upgraded to a te60 and bought an aluminum driveshaft. Oh. Some airbags too. I'm taking it to the track for the first time in a couple of weeks.
Damn I hope theres no gremlins (not the amc kind) . :)

looks like a new alternator, battery, silverstars and thats about it

Direct Scan and Comp....the most recent. Other stuff has been coming in before and some more stuff after Christmas. Little heres and theres.

I'm trying to buy this. My bank will let me know next week if I can.

Attachments

• Rosie.jpg
    Rosie.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 133
Went really cheap this year due to being out of work for most of the year......found these at a swap meet...

100_5834.jpg