so what did you get?

Santa stopped at Quad Air on his way to my house and got me new injectors, fuel pump and modded ecm to go with the new T/A heads I bought myself as a b-day present last year. Oh yeah the money I would of had to spend on the "X" I gave that to the local food bank for their holiday baskets.

Mike

Hmmm I see a little nitrous on that motor!! Care to share the combo?
Nope, no nitrous (not a big fan really). It's a 540" Shafiroff motor. Merlin III 4 bolt block-Dart Pro One heads-Comp. roller cam-1050 dominator--ATI TH400--4.11 rear. Motor made 696hp.@6000--678tq@4600 on 32 deg. total timing and pump gas. I think I'm gonna have a little fun with it!!

Nope, no nitrous (not a big fan really). It's a 540" Shafiroff motor. Merlin III 4 bolt block-Dart Pro One heads-Comp. roller cam-1050 dominator--ATI TH400--4.11 rear. Motor made 696hp.@6000--678tq@4600 on 32 deg. total timing and pump gas. I think I'm gonna have a little fun with it!!

Is that a real split bumper Z28 or a clone?

EDIT: Sorry for the dumb question. At first glance I thought it was a 1970 1/2 split bumper Z28, one of my all time favorite cars. Still a great looking ride, and probably fast as hell. Nice car!

Is that a real split bumper Z28 or a clone?

EDIT: Sorry for the dumb question. At first glance I thought it was a 1970 1/2 split bumper Z28, one of my all time favorite cars. Still a great looking ride, and probably fast as hell. Nice car!
Yes, it's a real '73 split bumper Z. Thanks alot.

Moose, i ever get back out that way i will have to look you up.

The new car looks pretty damn good, didnt anyone tell you trailers are for racecars :wink:

Very nice choice i have to tell ya, man that car ought to fly!

Whats the compression ratio? Sounds like a pretty sick car if you ask me:biggrin:

BW

Awesome camaro tufenuf. true it is a split bumper camaro, but not a true rally sport which is where the split bumper comes from. rally sports had round parking lamps next to the headlights above the bumper, not rectangular ones below the bumper. but boy is that car sweet! 70-73 camaros are one of my favorite cars.

Moose, i ever get back out that way i will have to look you up.

The new car looks pretty damn good, didnt anyone tell you trailers are for racecars :wink:

Very nice choice i have to tell ya, man that car ought to fly!

Whats the compression ratio? Sounds like a pretty sick car if you ask me:biggrin:

BW
Hey there Bryan, definately hollar if you make it out this way. It's 10.5:1 comp. Previous owner ran a best of 10.05@134......Moose.