so what did you get?

flyingGN, i want something like that made but in white gold. very nice either way. the fatman told me he ordered my stuff this morning. GT6152E turbo and 60lb injectors. he did well this year. :D

I am one of those hard to buy for people. You know who you are. Anyway, during the year I buy the parts, tools, toys and such that I want myself. This makes it hard for my family to come up with anything original at Christmas and Birthdays etc. This Christmas I was surprised to find something I had given up years ago to start a business and raise 3 kids. Time of course was the issue. I loved playing the old rock stuff from the 70's, and played in several garage bands in my youth and even a few dance gigs. No, I am not SRV or BB King, but I can still pick a few tunes. Yesterday I found this baby under the tree. I was floored. I forgot how much I enjoyed my old strat and man is this thing easy to play. It's an American Honey Strat from The Haywire Custom Shop. Haywire Custom Guitars- Haywire Custom Stratocaster Guitar. Now if I can just find a Marshall tower and tolerant nieghbors mmmm!

I was waiting for this-

87 Limited 1 of 1035 / Moon Roof / 67K Miles $12,900.00
Year: 1987
Model: Buick Regal Limited - Turbo
Description:
New red paint, taken down to bare metal.
64K original miles
Moonroof
GBodyParts.com Front mount intercooler NEW
Walbro 340 pump & hot wire Kit NEW
Turbo tweak street & race chip NEW
Pt-54 turbo NEW
42.5 LB inj. NEW
ATR 3" down pipe NEW
Champion Iron heads & port matched intake
224/224 cam

I didn't get it ! :frown:

I was waiting for this-

87 Limited 1 of 1035 / Moon Roof / 67K Miles $12,900.00
Year: 1987
Model: Buick Regal Limited - Turbo
Description:
New red paint, taken down to bare metal.
64K original miles
Moonroof
GBodyParts.com Front mount intercooler NEW
Walbro 340 pump & hot wire Kit NEW
Turbo tweak street & race chip NEW
Pt-54 turbo NEW
42.5 LB inj. NEW
ATR 3" down pipe NEW
Champion Iron heads & port matched intake
224/224 cam

I didn't get it ! :frown:

Its only a few phone calls away, Bweavy still has it!:)

BW

Its only a few phone calls away, Bweavy still has it!:)

BW

I wanted it as a gift ! I don't like to spend $ on myself ! :( (too many needy people out there!)
(Lets not forget I don't have that kind of $$) I guess I could print out a picture and call that mine!

i got a 37" panasonic hd plasma tv, PS3, and a 7800 gs graphics card for the pc. SANTA WAS GOOD TO ME!

That car looks familar...:biggrin:
thanx again for going to check it out. now you better buy your wife one since you teased her about going to look at this one. I put 285 miles on it before she recieved it christmas morning.:biggrin:

Doesn't really qualify as a Christmas Gift, but a nice little gift anyway.

image.jpg

Congrats man, always nice to have some free cash when your not expecting it.

If the other half was negotiable, then my hats off to ya, that is a nice extra jumpstart on getting some bills paid off:)

BW

I got a few things, but I celebrated his birthday!

Attachments

• He_Lives.jpg
    He_Lives.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97
I bought myself this!!

Attachments

• Picture+085.jpg
    Picture+085.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture+084.jpg
    Picture+084.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 76