So, what are you thankful for?

SilverSleeper

In the spirit of the holiday, what have you given thanks for this year?

A few of mine:

-people that will put their lives on the line for their country
-being relatively healthy (minus the kidney stones) :eek:
-heavy pain killers (for the kidney stones..lol)
-walking away from a potentially bad accident I had
-having a steady job, I hate it, but job security is hard to come by
-getting along with the majority of my co-workers
-finding an awesome friend that wont me me me, or I I I me to death, and actually will think about someone other than herself. I cant believe they are so hard to find.
-That this awesome friend happens to be a pretty hot girl thats interested in cars, motorcycles, and pretty much everything else I am. heh heh ;)
:D

What about the rest of y'all?

1) most of all I'm thankfull for a wife that don't USUALY chew my a$$ for spending $ to go faster.
2) still having my parents around, & beliving in me. (when my princapal in school said I wouldn't amount to anything)
3) a beutifull home that the bank owns
4) 2 healthy children that think I'm the greatest dad in the world no matter how often they need a butt whoopin http://www.v6racing.com/stevet/koni_mickey5.jpg here is there pics.:D

i am thankful for ballbearing turbos, 4 row intercoolers, titanium valvesprings and everything else they say in "Fast and the Furious"

just kidding of course...

thankful for family and friends...
wish i could be thankful for jobs and cars but they are too inconsistant...

you forgot the direct-port nitrous injection!!! ;)

I was thinking the same thing when I posted earlier. I wondered how long it would be before someone quoted that line from the movie....lol

Seriously, only a couple replies? Either most of you are too stuffed full of food to pick up your keyboard, or you must think your life is without good or something. What gives? I know there are more of you who are thankful for things in your life. :)

I am also thankful for a wonderful, sweet, beutiful, smart freind of 12 years. She loves cars and buys parts for my cars all the time. I fully intend to marry my best friend!!!

I am also thankful for parents that I love more than anything in the world, they are better than I ever could have asked for!!!

One more thing that I am thankful for is my health, actually now that I think about it there is several other things I am thankful for. I guess thats why we need this holiday; so we can remember every thing that we are thankful for!!!

OK thats ENOUGH! I got way too mushy for a TR website!:D

Originally posted by sixnboost
I am also thankful for a wonderful, sweet, beutiful, smart freind of 12 years. She loves cars and buys parts for my cars all the time. I fully intend to marry my best friend!!!

12 years? If you have been getting free milk for 12 years, why buy the cow? :D :p

Well, we staarted out as friends and we kinda grew together. We got curious about how we would do as a couple and now have been dating for 4 of those 12 years. Its actually great being friends first, cause you understand each other on a level that couples rarely do in the beginning of a relationship.

Plus I dont want her to cut off the milk!:eek: :D

hahahahaha, sad but true, best way to make the milk dissapear is to say (I DO) and the milk will be gone faster than you can blink..

Originally posted by TurboIndian
this is off the subject, but when you say I do the milk disapears!!! ;) :D