So Whad do you do/Whats your Occupation

Software tester here. I started out doing phone tech support for a few years. An opportunity came up about 10 years ago to become a software tester. Been doing it ever sense. Overall its a good job and pays decent.

Civil Designer...... Got started the same time I bought my GN, 22 long years ago, seems like yesterday. Must be that age/time distortion effect.

Former Teacher now Law Student

I was a teacher in High School for 6 years and am finishing Law School at Georgia State, hope to do Bankruptcy/Tax/Corporate Law.

2+2=5... For exceptionally larger values of two. :biggrin:

whats 2x2..... whats the quotient of 456,789,000
way to keep teachin us badass kids!

Auto technician working for Toyota now. Was at an independant shop for 12 years prior to that. The insurance and benefits made me go the dealer route. It is slow everywhere so don't just jump right in and get way in debt. Check out the market first. It will pick up, just a matter of when and how good.

Office worker for a Major League Baseball team...well its debateable if we a major league or not. :D i also am goin back to school, starting tonight actaully, for electronics engineering. I also am lookin into learn DJing as a part time gig. My main job thou is helping destroy the ozone one day at a time.

after almost 20years in Dealership service...from Tech to manager i am now a freight train conductor...and i love it....no drama..just work and go home..

I spent over 20 years as an auto technician, got burnt out and quit that deal.

Now I own and operate a small handyman business and work on houses for a living.

I also work as a crew member on the nitro funny car pictured in my avatar.
Getting paid to work on a balls out race car is an outstanding achievement in my life and I'm proud of it.

I nueter pigs, respoke bicycle wheels, hold revivals, convert virgins, and many many other ambiguous activities:biggrin:

work at cargill now. Plan on winning the lottery but if it doesn't work out I'll stay there. On the side I'm a beer taster and a judge of boobs and butts;)

I have been doing this for 26 years and still not burned out. I love cars and love building automatic trans' and maybe one day I will burn out, but I am still having fun doing this. Especially since I have my Vega/GN project to accomplish. :biggrin:

I spent over 20 years as an auto technician, got burnt out and quit that deal.