So much for the Nice and Shiny day

No kidding!!!!! Went into the bank to do a bit of paperwork for my new to me WH1 and it's extremely nice out. Come out 40 minutes later and it's raining like crazy.....jeez. Well, found out I have a bit of water coming in from behind the dash though.

Yeah, I found out I had a leak in the sunroof after I was deployed for 7 months. Time to pull up the carpet and start sanding.

Future..needs to change his ID:D now where are the pics and the mod list.:)

I need a job like weather man has. Get it wrong 80% of the time and still make over $100k...:rolleyes:

Not a good day to have a leak huh?, well I pulled off 3 Door Panels on the wife's Tahoe, because 3 of her Speakers are BLOWN, anyone got a line on Direct Replacement AC DELCO part numbers are:

15757322 Rgt Rear
16038567 Both Fronts
15772411 Tweeter

Appreciate your assistance in advance....

Not a good day to have a leak huh?, well I pulled off 3 Door Panels on the wife's Tahoe, because 3 of her Speakers are BLOWN, anyone got a line on Direct Replacement AC DELCO part numbers are:

15757322 Rgt Rear
16038567 Both Fronts
15772411 Tweeter

Appreciate your assistance in advance....

GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts or your local GM dealer,if you ask for a break they usually give one. Also a very common problem as far as them blowing.

You can always come up to the dealer I work at and tell them you are my bud and they will give you a better deal for sure!:wink:

just picked up some pioneer replacements from Best Buy with the GM Adapters so they would be Plug and Play no cutting needed and they are in and working, good enough for me.....

just picked up some pioneer replacements from Best Buy with the GM Adapters so they would be Plug and Play no cutting needed and they are in and working, good enough for me.....

And they probably sound better and will last the life of the truck!:)

Future..needs to change his ID:D now where are the pics and the mod list.:)

LOL sure do! Haven't figured out how to do that yet...:confused:

Gotta go through all the receipts I have and put together that mod list as well! Fist things first though is to get it up and running....gotta new battery (bad cell) and a new alt (brand new 140 like you were saying) on the way.

"Well Mama's WRONG AGAIN"..... :D LMAO...

Donkey Whatcha doing in my hood? How's Paradise miss you guys in a non homo way. Tell the other Pineapples we said hello one of these days we are coming back for a stay. How's the T running these days. I heard the Ferry Shutdown that bite's Later Brotha man

Donkey Whatcha doing in my hood? How's Paradise miss you guys in a non homo way. Tell the other Pineapples we said hello one of these days we are coming back for a stay. How's the T running these days. I heard the Ferry Shutdown that bite's Later Brotha man

Will do Donkey!.. :D Not driving the T these days, or the GN either for that matter. Call or PM me with your new number...