SO I have the New GM High Performance Mag and

Nothing. Just adding oil to the political wheel. Oil that has been badly needed, IMO.

Hope this helps.

Not trying to be a jerk......but let's keep focus on what we're talking about here.....

Unless this guy has a platform about twin turboing Buicks:rolleyes:

There is a time and a place......and the place is a political forum

I agree; I only added it to the signature. I made no other comment. If it was taken incorrectly, I apologies. Although I believe he would enjoy a ride in a Twin Turbo Buick. :cool:

Best regards.

Picked up the mag yesterday.. The kit looks very nice, I like the look of the twins especially since you don't see them that often.. Maybe one day if I hit the lotto or take down an armored truck like I've been thinking about (after watching one of my favorite movies "Heat"):D :eek: ;)

Would be cool to see somebody build a stroked 109 with a pair of small BB twins in a slightly lighter TR chassis (say 3200lbs w/ driver).. Can you say 8 sec 109 with decent street manners?? Now that I think about it this is kinda like Mike Licht's project "Spooky" the Outlaw 109 car..

Yup bought a lotto ticket for the Powerball tonight and thinking of the same thing:biggrin:

LOL I bought 4 Lotto yesterday for tonight.. It's up to 19 Mill down here and all it takes is one ticket to win (a little bit of luck too):D ;)

Come on. It's not that much when you look at all you get in the kit. If you consider going out an buying headers, A turbo, A downpipe, etc. you are in the same price range. We've done the math for customers that were here (our shop) for engine builds.

Best Regards.

Come on. It's not that much when you look at all you get in the kit. If you consider going out an buying headers, A turbo, A downpipe, etc. you are in the same price range. We've done the math for customers that were here (our shop) for engine builds.

Best Regards.

Never said it was that much for the kit, but when your a poor mofo like me 6G's is a lot regardless... I could always cut back on eating though, Ramen Noodles FTW!:biggrin: