snow performance water/meth kit???

cougarmtr

i was looking around on street legal tv's website and saw an ad for this water/meth kit. i know you cant get much better than the alky kit but was just curious if anyone has ever heard of or used this kit????

Snow Performance: Home

Many people with all different kinds of cars run the kit. Just understand that it hasn't run 10's on a TB, so it won't be worthy.

what are you saving by goin to a snow system ?? YES I am an ALKYCONTROL guy with a STREET Buick that runs 9s @ 138+ in street trim. Julios kit FITS a BUICK..There service an tech are great !! Not a generic kit that fits all. It also has braided SS lines.. NOT the nylon like snows. If ya do a search you will find lots of pissing an moaning threads about this :p You can also build a do it your self kit. Just grab an old fuel pump from the junk yard with some lines an a hobbs switch or to. :cool:

I totally agee with what your saying... I had just come across it and was Just seeing if anyone had used it or heard anything about it. When I do buy alky for mine it will be Julios kit guaranteed. I was just curious, thats it.

A friend of mine has one of the Snow Kits on a his mid 9 second 5.0 Mustang and he loves it. I am not real familiar with but it has been on his car for 4 years with no issues so it seems to be pretty good. There is not much unbiased alky injection info to be had in this forum so if you have questions about kits there other site would be more helpful.

Have a snow system on a mid 9 street car here. (Not a GN) .. Had a little fire when a nylon line melted. Also has eatin 3 pumps. BUT this is a car thats driven 10k a year. Pumps are just a way of life for alky systems. We replace ours every other year.. I know I know that costs $$$$ :p

Its a product that is not made to support the Turbo Buick even tho they list a vehicle specific app. Example theirs runs of off MAF signal not a 3 bar. Great as it pegs out at 14 lbs of boost. Not that you cant buy a controller to run with a 3 bar, but this deal of running kits of 3 bars on a Turbo Buick.. how do you think it came about. Whether its mounting, tuning, or tech support. And nothing fits the car, looks cobbled together not neat. Some may not care about hoses, tanks, pumps, etc.. but they still come here to learn and eat up whats free for their own means.

The new controller they make will not work on your 25 year old computer. I wont even get into tuning a car with a handheld programmer.

And their target market are Mustangs and Imports.. things without knock sensors, things that can run on washer fluid or mix, etc.

A friend of mine has one of the Snow Kits on a his mid 9 second 5.0 Mustang and he loves it. I am not real familiar with but it has been on his car for 4 years with no issues so it seems to be pretty good. There is not much unbiased alky injection info to be had in this forum so if you have questions about kits there other site would be more helpful.

What other site?

I want info just like everyone does.

I too have a mid 9 second Mustang that runs on pump gas + meth. ;)

My friend bought a snow kit for his supercharged 88 monte carlo SS. He has yet to install it. It looks cheap IMO. It doesn't look any better than a DIY setup if you ask me.