Snow Performance Dual nozzle Alky kit

nash421

Hi I have a very nice Snow performance Dual nozzle alky kit witch includes everything you need to plug and play. I would post pics but unfortunately it is still on my car. The dual nozzle progression was a bit more than I needed for my build. Great kit all in all, mounts in the trunk which I liked but also can be switched to up front. I live in Delco Pa so any1 that is interested feel free to message for a meet to check out if you are not familiar. I would take 375.00 plus shipping.

Feel free to contact with any questions or concerns.

Also have stock radio

Hi I have a very nice Snow performance Dual nozzle alky kit witch includes everything you need to plug and play. I would post pics but unfortunately it is still on my car. The dual nozzle progression was a bit more than I needed for my build. Great kit all in all, mounts in the trunk which I liked but also can be switched to up front. I live in Delco Pa so any1 that is interested feel free to message for a meet to check out if you are not familiar. I would take 375.00 plus shipping.

Feel free to contact with any questions or concerns.

Also have stock radio

why was the dual nozzel setup to much?

It was overkill for my current setup. I have a razor kit I am putting back on. Was going to go more narley but went another route so going back to my original kit