Snow me your T / T-Type with GN Spoiler

3ljhhz7
I got it from gbodyparts and had my paint guy install it when we painted the car.

WE-4 with a spoiler, dealer installed. Not much different than a GN obviously, but you get the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 398
What rear bumper is that?

I got the front and rear glass bumpers from gbodyparts. The subtle smoothness you are noticing may be from the reflection of the license plate being the result of glassing the two rear fillers together as one before painting. The bumpers are painted of course too to match. I don't have the window trim done yet, work in progress. The bumper is separate from the fillers, I didn't glass it all as one.

I realize this looks more natual because the car is black, but this is my 1987 WE4. I added the spoiler when I had the car painted last summer.

Attachments

• 27709007-SE2-54.jpg
    27709007-SE2-54.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 367
hello; No pics but my Turbo T came with a rear spoiler and I like it. The paint is faded a bit.
But I like T's without also and if it didn't have one I'd probably leave it alone. Do something else to the appearance. Slight tinting of the windows I like and experimenting with different wheels is cool.
Also a GN and a T is the same car. Just not as black in most cases.
IBBY

hello; No pics but my Turbo T came with a rear spoiler and I like it. The paint is faded a bit.
But I like T's without also and if it didn't have one I'd probably leave it alone. Do something else to the appearance. Slight tinting of the windows I like and experimenting with different wheels is cool.
Also a GN and a T is the same car. Just not as black in most cases.
IBBY

What the heck is wrong with you??? don't you dare say that.:biggrin:
I was thinking the same thing:confused::confused::confused:

hello: Speaking of holes. The tape I had covering a hole for a mounted antenna (the PO had) in the trunk lid finally gave up. It's ruining my aero package.
IBBY

Don't I feel special seeing that our WH1's are the only non-GN TR's to wear the spoiler from the factory......