Snow in So Cal

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
This is kinda bizarre...it's snowing here in Santa Clarita Valley. The elevation is about 1500 ft. There has also been reports of snow fall @ 1200 ft around certain areas.

We have had snow in Tustin years past didnt last long.

Snowed east of here in Silverado cyn once and that stayed for about a week

we got snow here to north of edwards afb about 2300ft elevation, comming down hard and sticking.

We have had snow in Tustin years past didnt last long.

Snowed east of here in Silverado cyn once and that stayed for about a week

I don't think its gonna stick much unless the temp drops a bit more. The hillsides are nice and white now but its just melting on pavement.

we got snow here to north of edwards afb about 2300ft elevation, comming down hard and sticking.

I lived in AV a few years ago when it snowed in mid December. My dad lives in Palmdale and said that it coming down up there.

I don't think its gonna stick much unless the temp drops a bit more. The hillsides are nice and white now but its just melting on pavement.

I lived in AV a few years ago when it snowed in mid December. My dad lives in Palmdale and said that it coming down up there.

I remember the pics you posted of last snow here Terik, back when you still worked at AZ.

I remember the pics you posted of last snow here Terik, back when you still worked at AZ.

:biggrin: AZ days!!! I was just at the Palmdale Blvd store the other day saying hello to old co workers. My dad wanted me to come up there yesterday, I'm glad I didn't because if this continues the 14 might be shut down again.

Terik - Cars are using chains coming up Davenport, I didn't think the convertible was going to get to the top of the hill... I drove around 5 stuck cars on my street.

Terik - Cars are using chains coming up Davenport, I didn't think the convertible was going to get to the top of the hill... I drove around 5 stuck cars on my street.

I am really suprised you made it up the hill at all. People are still driving like a**hats up my street. I pulled my Burb into the driveway so that none of these clowns slide into it. DankGn missed out...is he still in Vegas?

I think he is coming home tonight, if they don't close the 15 and he can sleep in the car with his buds :)

this is definitely the biggest snow here in 8 years, I haven't driven in stuff like this since Detroit - 12+ years ago.

just got back from picking up parts from Scott in LV, snow was coming down hard, couldnt see the lanes, and about 4in deep on side of the road and was sticking to cars, the snow plows were out

Friggin' global warming is out of control!!!!:mad:

ROTFLMAO

Two winters ago I drove out to Adelanto and there was quite a bit of snow.

I'm surprised they left Cajon pass open. They close the grapevine if a coyote pees on the travel way.

took this last night on the 15

IMG00332-20110102-1951.jpg