Snow bound march bargain used parts

Dennis Kirban

Same info as always. all the prices listed by each item INCLUDES ground UPS to any of the 48 states, unless noted otherwise. If interested best to pm or email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

This list updates all others that are down stream in this thread so ONLY refer to this thread and please refer to part number assigned to item. I do not do photo too much work unless I have noted otherwise by the item. My descriptions are accurate and if you are not happy you will get a full refund if enacted within 7 days.

Parts are priced to sell. From the previous listing which is now on page 5 or 6 entitled WINTER SALE ON USED PARTS the following part numbers are still available:

TB-001, 002, 003, 011, 015, 016, 017, 022, 023, 025, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, and 041. Everything else from that listing is gone. Note T-041 is a stock 1986-1987 Garrett Turbo with just 9,000 original miles. I was seeking $239.95 would take $199.95 to your door nothing less. To your door meaning in the 48 states. Outside the 48 states contact me for shipping.

We take paypal or credit cards once we confirm we have the part you are seeking.
Here are the additions:

TB-042 I have another all original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal rear spoiler all 5 pieces black in color will need paint otherwise perfect no cracks all the studs are intact. Price is $195 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-043 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a black rear bumper complete with cushion bumper guards and steel reinforcement brace. Paint is quite nice and bumper is straight. Ideal for driver car as it sits. This is not a show bumper. Price is $125 includes UPS as noted above. This is cheap between box and shipping bumper is only about $85.

TB-044 A nice set of used rear seat braces this is the 4 brace set we have sold for years just pulled out of a car at my house. All hardware is included just $65 includes UPS as noted above. Our regular price I think is like $72.95 plus shipping. Fits all 1984-1987 Regals. These make a world of difference in tightening up your Regal.

TB-045 A 1985-1987 GN used shifter handle complete with chrome and black buttons and clip great for spare parts decent shape. Nothing broken. $26 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-046 For any year Grand National a very nice pair of used black diecast bezels that sit in the front bumper. These have no pits. Nice set to start with to repaint. Price is $24 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-047 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the dash bezel. This one has just the rear defogger option no holes drilled nice chrome has turbo emblem in tack. Applique is in all nice condition for a driver car. Takes $55 to own it to your door UPS included as noted above.

TB-048 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated with our decal intact 145 speed odometer shows 97,222 miles. This is ready to install perfect upgrade for analog only not a digital car. Takes $140 to own it. Includes UPS as noted above. You do not risk your unit.

TB-049 Similar t above only this recalibrated 145 speedo shows just 24,600 miles on the odometer again $140 to your door int he 48 states UPS included as noted above.

TB-050 The console ashtray switch plate used but real nice includes the 5 switches intact. Cheap at $26 to your door UPS as noted above.

TB-051 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with T Tops the front visors with good supports meaning visors don't droop down. Visors them selves need to be redone you are buying them for the supports. They are used. $36 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-052 For the 1986-12987 Turbo Regal I have a brand new GM radiator overflow bottle. No longer available from GM takes $46 to own it. Which includes UPS ground as noted above.

TB-053 Hard to find in nice shape the 1984-1987 that plastic chrome dash trim that pops in your dash and goes across 2/3 of your dash in that groove. Shows no age cracks. A stupid part for sure but tough to find a nice one. Takes $48 to own it includes UPS as noted above.

TB-054 From a 1986 Regal a regular V8 car the option wheels were a 14 by 6 magnum style steel chrome wheel that was painted black between the spokes. I got a real nice set of 4 (no center caps) No curb hits and very nice chrome on all 4 rims. I can provide a photo of these. Has the 4 3/4 bolt pattern means it fits a lot of GM vehicles. Takes $135 to own them which includes UPS to the 48 states. Meaning you are paying about $80 for the wheels.

TB-055 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock used inlet pipe. Nothing great about it. Decent shape. Takes just $22 to own it UPS to the 48 states as noted above.

Thats it for this parts listing. They say records are meant to be broken and the area around Philadelphia (we live about 40 miles north) has broken the record for snow falls for the month of February and this winter 2009-2010 has blown away previous total snow falls since they been keeping records. The guys with snow plows this season have hit the home run.

Same info as always. all the prices listed by each item INCLUDES ground UPS to any of the 48 states, unless noted otherwise. If interested best to pm or email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

This list updates all others that are down stream in this thread so ONLY refer to this thread and please refer to part number assigned to item. I do not do photo too much work unless I have noted otherwise by the item. My descriptions are accurate and if you are not happy you will get a full refund if enacted within 7 days.

Parts are priced to sell. From the previous listing which is now on page 5 or 6 entitled WINTER SALE ON USED PARTS the following part numbers are still available:

TB-001, 002, 003, 011, 015, 016, 017, 022, 023, 025, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, and 041. Everything else from that listing is gone. Note T-041 is a stock 1986-1987 Garrett Turbo with just 9,000 original miles. I was seeking $239.95 would take $199.95 to your door nothing less. To your door meaning in the 48 states. Outside the 48 states contact me for shipping.

We take paypal or credit cards once we confirm we have the part you are seeking.
Here are the additions:

TB-042 I have another all original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal rear spoiler all 5 pieces black in color will need paint otherwise perfect no cracks all the studs are intact. Price is $195 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-043 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a black rear bumper complete with cushion bumper guards and steel reinforcement brace. Paint is quite nice and bumper is straight. Ideal for driver car as it sits. This is not a show bumper. Price is $125 includes UPS as noted above. This is cheap between box and shipping bumper is only about $85.

TB-044 A nice set of used rear seat braces this is the 4 brace set we have sold for years just pulled out of a car at my house. All hardware is included just $65 includes UPS as noted above. Our regular price I think is like $72.95 plus shipping. Fits all 1984-1987 Regals. These make a world of difference in tightening up your Regal.

TB-045 A 1985-1987 GN used shifter handle complete with chrome and black buttons and clip great for spare parts decent shape. Nothing broken. $26 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-046 For any year Grand National a very nice pair of used black diecast bezels that sit in the front bumper. These have no pits. Nice set to start with to repaint. Price is $24 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-047 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the dash bezel. This one has just the rear defogger option no holes drilled nice chrome has turbo emblem in tack. Applique is in all nice condition for a driver car. Takes $55 to own it to your door UPS included as noted above.

TB-048 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated with our decal intact 145 speed odometer shows 97,222 miles. This is ready to install perfect upgrade for analog only not a digital car. Takes $140 to own it. Includes UPS as noted above. You do not risk your unit.

TB-049 Similar t above only this recalibrated 145 speedo shows just 24,600 miles on the odometer again $140 to your door int he 48 states UPS included as noted above.

TB-050 The console ashtray switch plate used but real nice includes the 5 switches intact. Cheap at $26 to your door UPS as noted above.

TB-051 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with T Tops the front visors with good supports meaning visors don't droop down. Visors them selves need to be redone you are buying them for the supports. They are used. $36 includes UPS as noted above.

TB-052 For the 1986-12987 Turbo Regal I have a brand new GM radiator overflow bottle. No longer available from GM takes $46 to own it. Which includes UPS ground as noted above.

TB-053 Hard to find in nice shape the 1984-1987 that plastic chrome dash trim that pops in your dash and goes across 2/3 of your dash in that groove. Shows no age cracks. A stupid part for sure but tough to find a nice one. Takes $48 to own it includes UPS as noted above.

TB-054 From a 1986 Regal a regular V8 car the option wheels were a 14 by 6 magnum style steel chrome wheel that was painted black between the spokes. I got a real nice set of 4 (no center caps) No curb hits and very nice chrome on all 4 rims. I can provide a photo of these. Has the 4 3/4 bolt pattern means it fits a lot of GM vehicles. Takes $135 to own them which includes UPS to the 48 states. Meaning you are paying about $80 for the wheels.

TB-055 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock used inlet pipe. Nothing great about it. Decent shape. Takes just $22 to own it UPS to the 48 states as noted above.

Thats it for this parts listing. They say records are meant to be broken and the area around Philadelphia (we live about 40 miles north) has broken the record for snow falls for the month of February and this winter 2009-2010 has blown away previous total snow falls since they been keeping records. The guys with snow plows this season have hit the home run.

Kwick Update

TB-042 spoiler now sold, TB044 rear seat brace sold, and TB 052 radiator bottle sold.

All else listed above still up for grabs.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

STILL AVAILBLE?

Do these units require a speedo adapter or does the re-calibration take care of that? Does the ECM get the correct (actual) speed for fuel trim?
Interested, not just kicking tires. Thanks.

Do these units require a speedo adapter or does the re-calibration take care of that? Does the ECM get the correct (actual) speed for fuel trim?
Interested, not just kicking tires. Thanks.

kirban 2 cents worth

No speedo adapter required my units allow everything to record properly as the spring ont he needle is respring however keep in mind amuch above 115 plus speedo is not very accurate..as numbers are tight on the face...besides 115 and up is hairy in these cars....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

How much for one of those autographed wheels off of Don Garlits' 001 drag pak challenger? :D

How much for one of those autographed wheels off of Don Garlits' 001 drag pak challenger? :D

I have not really come up with a price obviousily only 4 will ever exist. I have photographic proof to go with them. Came off the car first thing so they are brand new....carry his signature and say 001...

not exactly lite to ship in other words shipping could run $35-$45

I would entertain offers.....

Its one of those things as time goes by will become quite valuable...some guy just paid 9 grand for the glass Joe Paterno wears the long time coach of football at PennState....

I am not seeking crazy money so if your serious throw me an offer...

denniskirban@yahoo.com