Sneak peek! New set of gages for the T!

At first I was like WTF then like everything else you get your hands on, I was like damn he made it badass looking!! :cool:

Are you currently employed? How do you have
Time to restore 2 cars and play around with this project in the past year and a half.....

Looks neat, I think a 200 mph speedo would be kick ass ;)

Haha...yes, I have a full time job from 8 to 5 m-f and off on all weekends. I'm still in the process of doing the GN. There's still a lot to be done to that one. However, this gauge project got me side-tracked because it looked like it was "do-able" and would be relatively easy.

Here's a photochopped picture of a OMONi turbo gauge sitting where the odometer mounts in the cluster. The electric odometer from the LeSabre cluster is mounted in with 3 screws and has a separate connector going to it. The odometer could possibly be relocated somewhere else and a 45mm boost gauge installed in the cluster. Anyway, it would be kick-ass if I could get to fit in like this....

Boost%20Gauge.jpg

Here is the actual gauge. The font appears to match the factory cluster which in why I'm wanting to do it.

45mm-Omori%20.jpg

Posted a "How To" thread in the "How To's" section.:)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/how-tos/328909-late-model-lesabre-gauges-turbo-regal.html.

A cheap alternative to the expensive aftermarket GNX cluster and it looks better; IMO.:D

At this time, I'm trying to put in a 37mm boost gauge between the speedometer and the tach. Hopefully, it will look completely integrated and factory looking....sorta like the photochopped picture above.

where can you get the tiny boost gauge?

I found one on e-bay. Very basic...universal with no name printed on it and the font almost matched the factory fonts. I need to check if it's accurate.

Is this tiny...or what?:D

boost-gauge-tiny.jpg

Tiny Boost Gauge