SMC Non-Progressive Kit

Scottie-GNZ

This kit was on a car I just bought, but I will not be using it. Looks like the previous owner used a windshield washer mixture.

Kit is complete, $100 + shipping.

HPIM0354.jpg

HPIM0355.jpg

If AJ passes and this has good pump pressure and is trouble free, please put me in line for it. thanks

Sorry, forgot to mention it does not have the feed line nor nozzle. Even if it did, you could not use it. This unit came out of John Lindsay's LC2-powered 240Z that went 10.17 @ 130+ with this setup. I bought the car with a wiped cam lobe so I have never seen the unit work. I am going by the word of the previous owner(s). Also, according to John's documentation that came with the car, the pump was replaced and has a Shucks lifetime warranty but the paper was not with the car when I got it.

I will do a flat rate shipping of $10 anywhere in the continental USA.

that one john had failed , i replaced it with a walbro 340 (theres black gm plastic push on fuel line connecting it up )
i recall an issue with the spray light (or level light ) not working but otherwise it functioned and tested i had it set to turn on at 12 psi

whatever you run add a cap of the klotz lube to it

Thanks for chiming in. That explains why there was no paperwork. I thought that pump looked new and familiar. Did you also replace the 40# injs with the MSD50s and TT chip? :D Is the blue tint from the Klotz lube?

not sure on the mix in the jug , i had mixed some meth in, im sure carmello drained that thing out a few times
the TT 50# alky chip (23/21) i threw in there , carmello had the 50# put in , came to me on a trailer and had a really rich idle that burned my eyes good thing it wasnt driven on that way , still had the 40# race chip so i grabbed the best fitting 50# i had for what the car was , that chip had enough duty for mid low 10s with the weight of that car (maybe a little fat) , and 23/21 base timing, but it only had a roll bar so no sense providing fuel for faster, i swear i saw god when i floored that little car

scott i just ran some old files to be sure my memory was correct on that chip
its a 5.4 chip so only capable of -1 + 4 deg up on timing 1/2 and 3/4
base timing 23/21 runs 1 degree more timing in 1st gear
its a fast update chip (sm2.0 code so 2.0 or 2.1 will read it fine )
has lots of other junk ive had eric do , youll practically kill the motor before it will pull timing
no flags for o2 /egr can disconnect either without any consequences

on base fuel set of 128 it delivers about 84% inj duty at 4800, thats 42.5 lbhr (more than what john ran his times on )
has 10% -/+ programmable so you can almost max the injector out if you wanted to
if that car is 2800 at base set thats enough fuel only if race gas for 10.30 @ 132
this is the chip i was running 12.0s totally stock motor and stock turbo . and later went 11.42 on a ta49