slowest gn in hawaii

leehatten

turbo rust
Guys i need some hotair help my 1985 gn is sucking wind i have changed all the electronic ans im still not getting any spark and when is was running it ran so rich smoke was everywhere. I have changed cam sensor crank sensor ignition module coil computer o2 MAF epom and prom timming belt wires plugs i dont know what else to chan help. If you can help me give me a call i can wait to get her up so i can cruz with the rest of you guys :(

MR Lee 4886214 or 244 3940 :(

Welcome!

So currently, does it run or not?

Any Malfunction codes?

Is the cam sensor installed correctly?

Crank sensor set correctly?
Prehaps MAF sensor is installed backwards, I did this once and car wouldn't run.
my .02
:rolleyes:

well i got it to run but it runs like crap sound like it mising but it starts right up it wont idle i think i am going to chat tps next and see where that takes me

mr lee

hey guy i found out today that i have serious electrical probelm and they want to charge $1500 or more to fix which is crazy i thing im going to change to a 87 engine it might be cheaper i have a friend that has a crash 87 so i probally can get it at a good price i would love to keep the hot air but lately its been a money pit so tomorrow i will decide to to keep the hot air or go intercooled :( :mad: :confused: :eek: