site vendor info?

H2Ogbodies

I'm wondering who to get in touch with to become a site sponsor/vendor? I've been offering OEM style replacement window/lock harnesses and thought there might be some interest on this board-can someone direct me in the right direction? Thanks and I hope to work with some of you in the future on your electrical restoration projects!

I sent a PM message to sgrimm awhile back....still waiting for a reply-is there a moderator that can possibly PM me his email?

I'm wondering who to get in touch with to become a site sponsor/vendor? I've been offering OEM style replacement window/lock harnesses and thought there might be some interest on this board-can someone direct me in the right direction? Thanks and I hope to work with some of you in the future on your electrical restoration projects!
Being that you have such a specific (limited) product line, if you think the cost of becoming a paying site sponsor/vendor may not be worth it vs. your anticipated sales, the other option would be to work with a current vendor on this site. You could contact Scot at GNS Performance, or Pete Hoffman at Kirban Performance, or one of the others. That is how I do it with the gaskets I manufacture. I sell to many of the vendors on this board.

Being that you have such a specific (limited) product line, if you think the cost of becoming a paying site sponsor/vendor may not be worth it vs. your anticipated sales, the other option would be to work with a current vendor on this site. You could contact Scot at GNS Performance, or Pete Hoffman at Kirban Performance, or one of the others. That is how I do it with the gaskets I manufacture. I sell to many of the vendors on this board.

Yeah...you may be right. I build a lot of reproduction interior harnesses for the 73-up truck guys but it seems there isn't much of a gbody following for them yet....odd but then again that is the recurring theme among Gbodies.