Site not loading, back button don't work....???

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
Is anyone else having this problem with our site? I get a message saying that the site isn't responding due to a long running script....The only way I can get to anything is to stop the script from loading....Plus, whenever I do get to a page, the back button isn't responding unless I click it several time quickly....

The Darkside

We went through this sometime this winter when you guys weren't on. Dump IE and get google chrome or firefox and it will solve the issue.;)

I tried firefox first and I'm now using chrome. Both have some issues but you can get some things for chrome that you can't for firefox and vice versa. I have all 3 on my puter because I use them for different things Clay.;) Most of the time I'm using chrome though.

Yeah has to be IE, it happens all the time at home but the site runs like a champ at work (Safari on a Mac)

i've been a loyal Firefox user since version 1.something, and it's a rare thing for any sites to have any problems.
sometimes, just for fun, i'll fire up IE just to remind myself how awesome firefox is... leave it to Microsoft to include software that doesn't work with every version of Windows..

I was also having the same problem with IE, now it is fine using Chrome. I still use IE everywhere else but Chrome is getting it done here.