Silverado

I eat Z06

I am driving home from my buddies work and this guy keeps f**kin with me in his silverado with an exhaust. We catch a light, and I am not thinkin anything. This guy starts to get ready to launch his truck. I couldnt belive it. Light turns greeen and he squeals the tires and hauls across the bumpy intersection. I wait untill completeion of the intersection and punch it, horribly killing the truck. I then see him coming up real quick in my rear view, so I drop it into 3rd and wait for him to get to my rear 1/4 panel, as soon as he does I run away from him. We catch the next light and he revs again. I am laughing histarically by this time and figure he is just playin around. So I give him a show, and we do this for 3 more lights. On the 4th light I am sick of it and look up at the guy while I am craking up. He is wearing a cowboy hat and has his hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel with a dead straight face. This douche was actually racing me over and over again, getting his azz handed to him every time. There are some serious morons on this planet.

Nick

My dad ran his Silverado at the track and I think it ran a 17. What car were you driving?

Oh but he drives an SUV so he is superior in all ways. Comfortably in command ,my@ss.

i would have spanked his @$$ once or twice, after that your just burning gas.......nice kill:)

carlos

I thought he was f-in around. Then I figured he was messed up, Wish we was all in-bred like his was-yall.

Nick