Silver hardtop 86 T-type.

Beautiful car! I love the silver with the draglites, looks awesome. Good luck with the sale. Jason

bump

Car is still for sale, but the price~ $13,500 is now FIRM after my dad has spent more money on this car in recent months. Please do not waste his time talking on the phone unless this price is okay with you.

Here are a few pics of the rust on the bottom of the doors that some have questioned my dad about. First two pics are of the passenger side door and the last two are of the drivers side door.

Attachments

• rust1.JPG
    rust1.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,424
  • rust2.JPG
    rust2.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,417
  • rust3.JPG
    rust3.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,410
  • rust4.JPG
    rust4.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,404
Few new updated pics of the motor and of the new billet shifter handle that was recently installed~

Attachments

• engine1.JPG
    engine1.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,400
  • engine2.JPG
    engine2.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,389
  • engine3.JPG
    engine3.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • billet shifter.JPG
    billet shifter.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,372
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,368
Does the a/c and cruise work? Do you still have the stock wheels? Where are you located?

Car is still for sale, but the price~ $13,500 is now FIRM....

Reduced price to $12,000 cash!

And that is how it's done.

No buyers? Drop the price until you either sell the car or decide to store it away until there is a more favorable market.

Real good looking car! Good luck on the sale.

Why are there so many nice cars for sale in Florida?:frown:

Does the a/c and cruise work? Do you still have the stock wheels? Where are you located?

A/C definitely works not 100% sure on the cruise but pretty certain it does. Don't have the stock wheels and it is in Ocala.

A/C definitely works not 100% sure on the cruise but pretty certain it does. Don't have the stock wheels and it is in Ocala.

Does it have stock rockers, or the hardened shaft version? Thanks for the info. I'd like to come up this weekend and check it out in person. PM sent.

Scott

Does it have stock rockers, or the hardened shaft version? Thanks for the info. I'd like to come up this weekend and check it out in person. PM sent.

Scott

I believe it does have the hardened shaft version. My dad has all the reciepts for it so he can better answer your questions. I replied to your PM.

shoot me a email i'm in the market and have cash. i am looking for 11 sec buicks so if i have the email i'll watch the thread