Siemens 80# injectors NEW & MSD 50 injectors USED

turbo89

Have 2 sets of injectors

Siemens 80's brand new 80# --- $265 shipped

MSD 50# injectors used ( look nice worked great) -- $125 shipped ---- SOLD*

Last edited:
Are thes the same turbotweak sells ?

I am not sure what they sell .. I upgraded a customers car from the MSD 50's he was going to go 80's and E85 but since has decided to return the car to stock and sell off all his hi po parts.

Still have the 80s? Think I bought a set from you before looking for a set for my dad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set of 80s from Ivan and run E85, and the driveability with these are just like stock. Definitely get the chip from Eric at Turbo Tweak to match your setup. Thanks again Ivan!

I bought a set of 80s from Ivan and run E85, and the driveability with these are just like stock. Definitely get the chip from Eric at Turbo Tweak to match your setup. Thanks again Ivan!

Glad you like them ... It's a great combination that has been proven to work from 10's to 12's ...

They aren't even the same cars when you run them on E85 and higher boost !!! Lots of fun !

Glad you like them ... It's a great combination that has been proven to work from 10's to 12's ...

They aren't even the same cars when you run them on E85 and higher boost !!! Lots of fun !
Well, I have an exhaust leak that is causing boost not to go past 15# and it is being difficult to locate