Sibling Rivalry

I eat Z06

It is summertime and I have both the GN and the STi out. I put over 2,000 miles on the GN last month, I usually dont put more than 5,000 on it in a year. But the STi had over 4,000 miles put on it in one week for the akarally (like gumball/cannonball). It has 19,970 mile on it since december. So I am trying to keep the mileage down. But I just put on its new 1,197 c.i. FMIC and it is begging to be driven. And I hate to put this many miles on the GN. The only time that I have driven the STi in the last week was to get some stuff while I was workin on the GN and this morning when it was raining (I wont drive the GN in the rain if I have a choice). I can tell those two are bit*hin at eachother when they are next to eachother. Does anyone else have this problem?

Nick

I spent over 6 hours cleaning it last wednesday and it still isnt clean. I am waiting to re-wash it, then wax it, and do a 2nd job of cleaning the wheels that havnt been cleaned in 2 years. Then I will see how long I can keep it clean. It is used for off roading/hauling stuff mainly.

Nick