Show Quality 87 Turbo T.

fatride

Back up again for sale is my 87 Neon Blue Turbo T. This car was featured in HOT ROD Magazine. This car is show quality and fast.Has won First place in the first 3 shows of the year so far. Most of the mods are in my sig. I found a roller for my SII motor and I would like to pay off some bills, this is the only reason I'm selling the car. I just added a GTQ71 turbo on the car. I will take $14,800 w/out the turbo or $16,000 with the turbo on the car. If your serious about the car PM me or email me at gfs66103@yahoo.com for details. I also have many pics I can email also.
Thanks

Attachments

• Show Car (06-08-07) #5 (Small).jpg
    Show Car (06-08-07) #5 (Small).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,814

Attachments

• Show Car (06-08-07) #6 (Small).jpg
    Show Car (06-08-07) #6 (Small).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,743

Attachments

• Show Car (06-08-07) #11 (Small).jpg
    Show Car (06-08-07) #11 (Small).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,720
My friend is wanting a GN but send me some pics anyway maybe i can sway him! I remember when previous owner had this car for sale and it still looks just as good. What turbo comes with car if buyer does not choose 71GTQ?
Also any times @ the track?

Current miles on chasis/ motor/ tranny/. Looks like AC and heat are there! Do they work?

The car has 89K on the body, which the only parts of the car which were never changed would be the body mounts, fuel/brake lines. I think every other part has been changed once or twice on the car. 2 summers ago the whole rear was gone through also. New Moser 30 spline alxes, bearings, Eaton Posi, new GM ring and Pinion. The motor was taken out of the car this past winter Here are a few pics of the motor when it was almost ready to go back in the car.

Attachments

• motor4.jpg
    motor4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,455
Last chance, $14,800 takes the car with the new GTQ71 on it. I need to get the Stage II going.....

was this a turbo car originally-- did you take the air out?--what kind of time does this car run?--does the underneath look as great as the rest of the car?

This is a real Turbo T car, the AC is out of the car, but I do have everything in the garage to put it back on the car. This car has been in the 10's many many times with the old and much smaller PT54 that was on the car. Now It has the GTQ71 on it. I have not raced the car since finishing it. I spent the last year upgrading and making it the way it should be:smile: I just drive it, and show it now. I havent even got into tuning it with the new 71 on the car. I just put it on 2 weeks ago, and the car has been in garage since then.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T - Featured Vehicles - Hot Rod Magazine
Here is the HOT ROD feature on the car, this is when the car was running 10.70's.........

Nick will you take a PAyment plan,,you know I am good for it...how about a freshly painted TTA roller

Nic Do You Still Have The Big Stuff System That Came
Out Of The Car?? You Are Making My Wheels Turn I May
Just Want To Buy This Car Back From You. E-mail Me Or Call Me

Take Care Scott