Shout Out To Cheryl & Cody :)

SPower6

Hey Cheryl,

I just wanted to say hey and wish Cody and you a very Merry X-mas & Happy New Year.

I am about ready to re-enter the TR scene after a very long absence...

I hope you still remember me, we meet at Buicks at Bristol a long time ago and shared storie about Crohn's Disease (which my daughter has) via the email and IM.

Take care,

Jeff :cool:

Hey Jeff....

I wondered what happened to you, welcome back, it's been awhile.
You'll be happy to know they are almost finished with 441 in your new/old neighborhood.:biggrin:

Hey Jeff....

I wondered what happened to you, welcome back, it's been awhile.
You'll be happy to know they are almost finished with 441 in your new/old neighborhood.:biggrin:

Hey Mike!
Nice to hear from ya. It has been a while. Yes, 441 is my old neighboor hood or should I say the ex-wife's :eek:

Plan to stay in NC for a while, although I really miss my 3 daughters and Mom.

L8r,
Jeff :biggrin:

Hey Jeff,
We had a very nice Christmas! We hope you had a nice holiday as well! Korey (lol, you were real close to his name, but don't feel bad, most of the GM Turbo6 guys call him names alot worse :eek: ,lol!)bought himself a <GASP> 61 Ford Falcon project car(uh, it's going to be a BIG project). So he's been busy tearing it apart. Korey has done very well with his Crohn's, he hasn't had any relapses in over 5yrs! And is not on any meds. We hope to see you & your new wife soon!

Hey Jeff,
We had a very nice Christmas! We hope you had a nice holiday as well! Korey (lol, you were real close to his name, but don't feel bad, most of the GM Turbo6 guys call him names alot worse :eek: ,lol!)bought himself a <GASP> 61 Ford Falcon project car(uh, it's going to be a BIG project). So he's been busy tearing it apart. Korey has done very well with his Crohn's, he hasn't had any relapses in over 5yrs! And is not on any meds. We hope to see you & your new wife soon!

Our Christmas was excellent, thanks. I do not know why I keep thinking Korey is Cody, I know it has been a while, but I am so bad with names :eek:
Well, project cars are just that LOL :) It should be fun and it is a great hobby and thing to get into. I am working on one too :biggrin: Glad to hear that Korey has had no more flare ups with Crohn's. Jennifer on the other hand is a mess. I left the house when she was 15 and things seemed under control at that time, even despite the surgeries she had. Now, it is a diffrent story, they prescribed pain pills for her pain and despite my best efforts to intervene her mother would not allow me any input :mad:
She is now hooked on pain pills :confused: To me is is treating the symtoms not the cause. She is in rehap. right now for the 3rd time. It is very sad to say the least. I worry about her all the time, but this paricular problem can only be solved by her, no matter how much I try or do. I can fill you in more when we all meet soon...

i'm korey i'm not on ANY meds anymore:) and yes i bought me a car as a christmas present to myself like what my mom said so now i have 2 cars a 86 fiero and a 61 falcon both have there own personalities:biggrin:

i'm korey i'm not on ANY meds anymore:) and yes i bought me a car as a christmas present to myself like what my mom said so now i have 2 cars a 86 fiero and a 61 falcon both have there own personalities:biggrin:

Hey Corey,

It is so good to hear from you :) I am not sure if you remember me from Buicks at Bristol, you were pretty young. I remember you though and have tried to stay in touch with your Mom throughout the years. My oldest daughter also has Crohn's... I am so HAPPY that you are not on any meds anymore :)

I could not agree with you more. Both cars do have their own personalities. I have a 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe, 1966 Fury 3, & 1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet 200. If you email me direct, I can send you PICS and you can send me yours :) I would love to hear more about your cars.

Thanks for your post :biggrin:

Jeff
Spower6@aol.com

Hey Corey,

It is so good to hear from you :) I am not sure if you remember me from Buicks at Bristol, you were pretty young. I remember you though and have tried to stay in touch with your Mom throughout the years. My oldest daughter also has Crohn's... I am so HAPPY that you are not on any meds anymore :)

I could not agree with you more. Both cars do have their own personalities. I have a 1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe, 1966 Fury 3, & 1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet 200. If you email me direct, I can send you PICS and you can send me yours :) I would love to hear more about your cars.

Thanks for your post :biggrin:

Jeff
Spower6@aol.com

i think i remeber you.didnt your car have neon lights under the hood

Attachments

• falcon.jpg
    falcon.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DCP_0046.jpg
    DCP_0046.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 107
i think i remeber you.didnt your car have neon lights under the hood

Yes, you are correct! Lots of chrome and the Power6 Neon in the opera windows :)

I like your cars. Best of luck with them. I am looking forward to seeing you again :cool:

She is now hooked on pain pills To me is is treating the symtoms not the cause. She is in rehap. right now for the 3rd time.

Will keep your daughter in our thoughts and prayers!

Jeff,
She sure has had a rougher time with it than Korey has. I'm sure you've done all you can think to do, but it's like you said, she has to come to terms with it all. Hope you & wife will make it out to the next meet, i posted it here and on Yahoo group list.
See ya there

She is now hooked on pain pills To me is is treating the symtoms not the cause. She is in rehap. right now for the 3rd time.

Will keep your daughter in our thoughts and prayers!

Thank you very much! That is about all we can do.

Jeff,
She sure has had a rougher time with it than Korey has. I'm sure you've done all you can think to do, but it's like you said, she has to come to terms with it all. Hope you & wife will make it out to the next meet, i posted it here and on Yahoo group list.
See ya there

Thanks Chery!

Not only will Lucy and I be there on the 10th, I also picked up an 86 T (daily driver) that needs cosmetics (needs paint and interior, but body is very straight and motor and tranny run great). I will be bringing the car. It feels so good to have a TR in my driveway again after so many years :biggrin:

Can't wait until the 10th. Please let us know if we need to bring or help with anything...

Cya there :cool:

Thanks Chery!

Not only will Lucy and I be there on the 10th, I also picked up an 86 T (daily driver) that needs cosmetics (needs paint and interior, but body is very straight and motor and tranny run great). I will be bringing the car. It feels so good to have a TR in my driveway again after so many years :biggrin:

Can't wait until the 10th. Please let us know if we need to bring or help with anything...

COOL! Can't wait to see it! Glad you are officially back in a Turbo Brick agin!

Thanks Chery!

cool jeff what color is it?

cool jeff what color is it?

Hey Korey!

It is a very faded grey (needs a paint job). Almost looks like primer grey LOL :)
The body is very straight and a great candidate for a paint job, but will need to wait a bit...

Happy New Year!