Should I get a better intercooler or a diff. mod?

bigcap

Here's my mods and my engine is completly been rebuilt. It blew and I basically said I might as well make this a beast. I'm thinking about going with a better intercooler, champion intake, radiator etc. or something else. Please what do you think is the best upgrade at this point.

Rebuilt engine with 40 Bore with Diamond Pistons, Eagle Shaft basically everything I could do to sure up the engine and machine shop it
TE60 Turbo
Alky Kit
Shift Recalibration Kit
3000 Stall Converter
Rebuilt Tranny
Eaton Posi Rear
60 LB Injectors
Duel Walboros 255
70MM Plenum
70MM Throttle Body
Champion Iron Heads
CAI
Cut Outs
LT1 Maf
Gen 2 Maf Trans
3 Inch Up Pipe
Turbo Tweak Alky chip
Rear Sway Bar
3 inch Poston Down Pipe
Pypes Catback
Poston Headers Ceramic Coated
Dutweiler Neck Intercooler
Poly Urathane Body Bushings Kit
Rear Seat Brace Kit
Frame Brace Kit
Hood Brace Kit
Front Connecting Brace Kit
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade
Remote Oiling System Upgrade
Underdrive Pulley set
High Rev Lifters, Springs etc.
Gn 212 Cam
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Fuel Rail Feed Line
H&R Parts Poly Motor Mounts
H&R Parts Poly Trans Mount
Mickey Thompson Drags
New Gas Tank
Upgraded Ignition and Coil Pack
Weld Rims
Scan Master
Aftermarket Gauges All Around

Can you tell us a little more... You're off to a great start

.... Added questions.
TE60 Turbo.....go bigger, billet 62 or better
Alky Kit....Whos kit?
Shift Recalibration Kit
3000 Stall Converter What kind, diameter?
Rebuilt Tranny.... Full Billet transbrake?Eaton Posi Rear...Upgraded axles?
60 LB Injectors
Duel Walboros 255...2nd pump running all the time?
70MM Plenum
70MM Throttle Body
Champion Iron Heads
CAI
Cut Outs
LT1 Maf
Gen 2 Maf Trans
3 Inch Up Pipe
Turbo Tweak Alky chip 5.6 or 6.0?
Rear Sway Bar........ Anti roll bar or just a larger diameter stock style?3 inch Poston Down Pipe..... Not the one with the stock elbow is it?Pypes Catback .......race muffs?Poston Headers Ceramic Coated
Dutweiler Neck Intercooler
Poly Urathane Body Bushings Kit
Rear Seat Brace Kit
Frame Brace Kit
Hood Brace Kit
Front Connecting Brace Kit
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade
Remote Oiling System Upgrade
Underdrive Pulley set.....DebateableHigh Rev Lifters, Springs etc.
Gn 212 Cam
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Fuel Rail Feed Line
H&R Parts Poly Motor Mounts
H&R Parts Poly Trans Mount
Mickey Thompson Drags..... What size?New Gas Tank
Upgraded Ignition and Coil Pack
Weld Rims
Scan Master.....I love that little boxAftermarket Gauges All Around.... Boost/Vac, Oil, Temp, fuel pressure,

thats quite a list. hows the car run? and have you run it at the track? you may not need to buy anything, maybe a proper tune if its not running like you want. just my .02

Race mufflers, 6.0, not running at all times, not going to upgrade the turbo at this time just went from a 44 to a 60 I will eventually go bigger not at this time, guages for EVERYTHING under the sun. I'm pretty much debating between intercooler, having my stock intake ported (which would be cheaper then the champion and basically the same) and adding a radiator. I'm happy with low 11's so if a high 10 is in my future and I can achieve it by one of these mods I will get it. Since I"ve pretty much made up my mind on the machine shop porting the intake I'll probably go intercooler.

The car is just coming back from being rebuilt but I figured while it was still at my mechanic if I should just upgrade the intercooler while it's there. The machine shop is going to port my intake so I'm going to rule out the champion intake.

The car is just coming back from being rebuilt but I figured while it was still at my mechanic if I should just upgrade the intercooler while it's there. The machine shop is going to port my intake so I'm going to rule out the champion intake.

The Precision SLIC gets great reviews.

Wow, I like the intercooler idea. Nice setup. I do like the idea of a larger turbo. You have everything else, why not a wide band while your at it. When you do go larger turbo think about a te64-6776 something that size. J

NO to the underdrive pulleys. Fuel pump wiring upgrade is good but don't stop there. Get a bigger fuel pump...Walbro...maybe 2. I think "Red" does dual pumps good!
Conrad

ps...also, new plugs, plug wires, oil pump pickup (screen can get plugged and restrict oil flow!), new front cover with oil pump upgrade, etc.

Ended up with the GN1 Extreme Front Mount IC. Nice improvement over the stocker with the dutt neck. In a few days I'll be selling the IC with Dutt neck and a TE 44 BB Turbo from upgrading my car. Thanks for the opinions but it seemed the IC was the only true way to go.