Should I do it?

olds443

So I have a moonroof from another Cutlass that was an aftermarket install (most likely when the car was new) everything works, glass is good and it is complete (all mounting hardware and drain tubes, etc.) I also have the shop where I painted the car that is willing to install it. Oh and it is the same as the astroroof, tilts down and slides into roof. I know the factory roofs were reinforced. I also checked out the donor and there was no rust or signs of leaking anywhere.
I always wanted a sunroof in this car but don't want to sell this car and find another.
The question is do I go for it or not?
Basically I am looking for a few go for its;)
Thanks guys.

No, it's not a real 442.:D Thanks Equalier442! Kinda long story but basically had a Cutlass with a bad motor and found a 69k mile Cutlass that was in an accident. Decided to paint the whole car and not just the repaired/replaced parts and really liked the 442 paint schemes. So it is 2002 Daimler-Chrysler Sienna Pearl (liked the burgundy but wanted more red!)and 2002 GM metallic pearl silver along with the decals from Phoenix Graphix.

Looking to build a "better" 442
:D

, it's not a real 442. Thanks Equalier442! Kinda long story but basically had a Cutlass with a bad motor and found a 69k mile Cutlass that was in an accident. Decided to paint the whole car and not just the repaired/replaced parts and really liked the 442 paint schemes. So it is 2002 Daimler-Chrysler Sienna Pearl (liked the burgundy but wanted more red!)and 2002 GM metallic pearl silver along with the decals from Phoenix Graphix.

i found my 86 442 a few years back, ive prolly got 20 grand in it :D by the way my cars a shade of burgundy called black cherry and ive got the phoenix stickers to but they printed me a bad batch, the curves in the pen stripes that went around the back bumper was in the wrong place so i got my body hand to hand do the pen stripes.

Just remember..........if it is pointed at the sky, it will eventually leak.