Shorty console risers

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Got the manufacturer working on some shorty versions for those that still want to use the ashtray switch panels. This is just some pics of the prototype in my GN. Having them extend it another inch forward to cover the gap between the stock console lid and where the main console starts.

Trying to convince them to do a shorty WITHOUT any cupholders as well as not all of us allow drinks in the car.:)

Attachments

• shorty riser 001.jpg
    shorty riser 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 225
  • shorty riser 002.jpg
    shorty riser 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 251
  • shorty riser 003.jpg
    shorty riser 003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 227
  • shorty riser 004.jpg
    shorty riser 004.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 229
  • shorty riser 005.jpg
    shorty riser 005.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 226
Ooooooh.... I like. I drink coffee in mine every morning, and use the ashtray panel to turn my fans on when I use them, so that setup is perfect. Keep us in the loop when they are available, Mark!

When you said shorty console I thought you were talking about limited mini console:frown: That looks very nice though. Any thoughts of a mini console upgrade. I got a mini console that you can practice on:biggrin: I really do have one that i bought for a spare if you needed one to modify.

Nice! I seen those consoles w/ the cup holders before, but I also have the ashtray switch plate, so it wasn't an option, this is perfect. Count me in for one when you get going w/ them! (I like the cupholders, I'll use my descretion as to whom drinks in the car ;) )