shortblock

bad V6

Thought that I'd check and see if anyone out there might have a fresh shortblock you want to get rid of, before I build mine. I'm looking for a built shortblock, capable of 600-700 hp with the other correct components. PM me with what you have.

Thanks,
Pat

49 Blues in NY had an RPE motor........... i can attest to their build as my car put 535 HP/ 710lbs on a Mustang dyno with a RPE Stock crank and rods short block i bought used from a guy doug who used to campain a yellow T type ..the used motor lasted 4 years in my car with me driving like a maniac... street mostly

I have a short block at the shop paid for and ready to be picked up and i just lost my job! its balanced with 2 billet center caps,line honed or whatever they do, arp everything and wiseco-from weber-forged pistons and rings. I have new high output front cover and oil pan setup. have 218/212 roller cam setup and champion irons-all fresh no miles I dont really know what kinda price to put on the stuff. my shop bill was like 2g and the parts were about that much 2. let me know if you are interested and if you would like to make offer that would be great... thanks.