Short rebuilt block FS

i think the funniest part of this whole thread is a man with a buick engine in a trans am is making fun of a man with a buick engine in a el camino. No offense guys, but this would make an awesome show for discovery channel...TRAILER PARK OUTLAWS!!

What makes it funnier is I actually didn't buy the engine, I don't even have the el Camino any more. I sold it years ago. But the same el Camino he's making fun of did get recognition in the old BGNRA publication and was well known in the Buick community. To each their own, it's just a thing of the past.

Well it has been a bit over 12 hours & no PM from "turdpoker89".

As I suspected... Just some impotent punk throwing a temper tantrum from the safety of his mommies basement.

Guess what Jack? I have family & friends in Odessa! LOL!!!

fabulous display of a mental midget , playing on mommies "puter" hopefully he's having "time out" right now .
so he can grow up some. reminds me of ole "harold/ two names/ knife boy" who became the laughing stock of the buick board! this guys right there beside him!

Put me in line.
You went around giving the thumbs down to everyone because you are mad you did not get the short block. Then you went around and gave the thumbs up to turbowhiner for his childish behavior. Thanks buddy, shows you are in the same boat as him, AFTER being a member here for 12 years! Unbelievable.

I've just wasted my time going through this whole thread, and frankly, I saw a bunch of BS and nothing worth my time. Why the hell this happened I don't know and really don't care, but at this point if this shit isn't stopped I'll make sure that several members get some free time. I had 4 reports over the crap that turboponcho89 posted and I don't see one reason for him to post since he said he was out, and I don't see any reason for the responses he got, all of which were useless, to say the least. You guys want to bitch and moan then do it by PM because this shit does nothing more than take up space and waste time.

Any questions?

You went around giving the thumbs down to everyone because you are mad you did not get the short block. Then you went around and gave the thumbs up to turbowhiner for his childish behavior. Thanks buddy, shows you are in the same boat as him, AFTER being a member here for 12 years! Unbelievable.
Get over it . someone doesn't agree with you and here you are crying about it.