Short rebuilt block FS

Jeff Rand

Rebuilt 109 block with .030" over J&E pistons, resized stock rods polished beams and ARP bolts, 2 steel main caps with ARP studs (mains were line honed). Block was decked, crank is .020/.020" that was nitrated.
New Full Throttle 206/210 roller cam, used Comps lifters, new cam bearings. New oil pickup, stock pan, stock balancer and flexplate. Oil gallery front holes were tapped with screw plugs and new freeze out plugs.
$1600 located in So. Ca.
Jeff
Engine 1.jpg
Engine 2.jpg

All in good shape. From what I remember the clearance on the mains is .002" and the rods .0019". Those numbers might be reversed but still in a great range.

I am getting a lot of PM's concerning the lifters. The lifters were taken out of a friend's car because he felt they were noisy and I replaced them with Morels. I personally did not hear a difference using T&D adjstable rockers. I have to laugh because the lifters were a last minute throw in, but if someone has concerns just toss them and get the Morels.
Jeff

Very interested If no one is jumping on this deal. Won't haggle your asking price. Ready to send payment. It is ready to run as is or does it need any work? Shipping to 79764 please. Business.
Thanks.

Put me in line as well. Shippimg to 95136. Also do the Moreld some with? Thanks

Waiting on text responses of your info to set up shipping. Let me know if you decide to deal with local guy instead so I don't waste my time please.

Jeff,
I asked for your information so I can get quotes for shipping via several text messages to which I did not receive responses. It is your stuff. You can skip me and let the local guy get it from you if that it what you prefer. I just wish you had mentioned this in your post so I wouldn't be trying so hard. I'm stepping aside so you can do what you want. Won't be the last deal that comes along.
JR.
I cant ship out of the local area unless you can arrange for a carrier.[/QUOTE

Wow.

So I was told that it was mine as long as I arranged pick up.

Here I am searching for shipping quotes while others are also being told the same thing?

This thread is dead to me.

I'm out.
D

wow,
"shark tank" on the buick board!
to ship, the engine MUST be on a pallet, or in a engine box, and securely contained (strapped/bolted/etc)
none of which is free.
if any of you were serious, you would have checked for shipping costs.
I believe Jeff's zip code is 92595,
A roller cam, w/ lifters, billet caps , w/ forged pistons.
pretty good deal to me,
( I have 3 complete 109 block engines my self, or I'd buy it.)

Rebuilt 109 block with .030" over J&E pistons, resized stock rods polished beams and ARP bolts, 2 steel main caps with ARP studs (mains were line honed). Block was decked, crank is .020/.020" that was nitrated.
New Full Throttle 206/210 roller cam, used Comps lifters, new cam bearings. New oil pickup, stock pan, stock balancer and flexplate. Oil gallery front holes were tapped with screw plugs and new freeze out plugs.
$1600 located in So. Ca.
Jeff
View attachment 267759 View attachment 267760
Where in So Cal are you, I'm in San Diego

We were all serious and we are serious now!

I’ve shipped many blocks and have had motors shipped to me.

I’ve called shipping companies and have organized many deliveries.

The problem is he had at least 3 people running around like they had first dibs.

What ever happened to “Sale pending”?

Not aplicable?

D