Shops in Arkansas

dragonational

That Guy
Well i have money for the car now but no time. Do any of you gentlemen know of any shops in Arkansas that are good with a turbo buick? I know polk performance is good with turbos....but they are mostly of the imported not 20 + years old variety. Any help would be awesome...i cant wait to drive her again.

What do you need to have done? I have a good buddy who has a shop in Joplin MO if that's not to far for you.

Well i have money for the car now but no time. Do any of you gentlemen know of any shops in Arkansas that are good with a turbo buick? I know polk performance is good with turbos....but they are mostly of the imported not 20 + years old variety. Any help would be awesome...i cant wait to drive her again.
Check with Arnold's Auto in Cabot. Buddy has been working on my Buick's for at least 10 years. You could also check with Sherwood Performance and talk with Randy Westmoreland. He helped one of my friends with his Turbo-t and it made 723 HP at the tires on the Dyno and Randy builds some bad boy Ford's with turbo's. His number is 501-833-3327. Arnold's Auto's number is 501-941-2030. Hope this helps. HiTech6

Thanks guys the car is now at Arnolds and Buddy and Alen are going to do their magic. I have had the car in there before and i like the way they do business...i was just looking to see if any other shops were available and close. By chance neither one of you would be the guy i keep hearing about that has three Turbo buicks?

Buick shops

Alan sent me a photo of your car last night and I am sure you will be happy with their shop. They are racers and know how we are about our cars. I do have 2 GN's and 1 Turbo-T. They do almost all of my work on these cars. I told Alan to tell you I have a Dut. neck intercooler if you would like you can put it on and try it and if you like it you can pay me later. If not just change it out and put your old one back on. If you ever need any parts for a up-grade I may have something you need. Hope you get going soon. HiTech6

Alan showed me the picture of the car you bought in vegas...looks awesome. I have had some things done to the car at the shop before and i am really happy with the way they do business there. i am looking forward to being able to drive it again. I will have to get in touch with you on some of the parts and things and maybe we can hit the track and things sometime. i remember the T but i think Buddy said you sold the grey one? I am going to check in on the car around mid week next week sometime if i get a chance to and see how things are going.