Shop(Man-Cave) Before & After pics

That gun safe looks pretty small for a southern boy!! I hope it is filled to capacity. Time to upgrade!! Shop looks nice too. You will appreciate the insulation for sure. Mine is insulated and has central air and heat and it is freakin awesome. I'll call you sometime soon to tell you about the motor. Jeremy

That gun safe looks pretty small for a southern boy!! I hope it is filled to capacity. Time to upgrade!! Shop looks nice too. You will appreciate the insulation for sure. Mine is insulated and has central air and heat and it is freakin awesome. I'll call you sometime soon to tell you about the motor. Jeremy

I only have a Red Ryder BB gun in there. You know how anti-gun I am. Assault rifles scare me.....:eek:;)

dawm.... I guess we can rule out u getten beat up in high school:D

I didnt want to get beaten up in jail! I worked in the jail before I went on patrol when I joined law enforcement. You had better lift weights to handle some of those clowns. I learned that real fast. After 8 years of patrol I left, but I still enjoy(need to) work out. Part of life now.:smile:

Did you work in corrections before hitting the streets Brett?

D,

That is an epic Man Cave.
You need to pick up a stand up arcade game next!

Funny thing is I have a smaller pic of that gn in my garage that the first owner of my car gave to me when I bought the car.
see above charger to the left
WebsitePics015.jpg

Funny thing is I have a smaller pic of that gn in my garage that the first owner of my car gave to me when I bought the car.
see above charger to the left
WebsitePics015.jpg

Thats the old ATR test car. Been having that poster for a looooong time.

Been lifting since I was out of high school. I graduated in 1988 and was 6'5" @173lbs. Now I am 6'7" @ 276lbs. Weights are my drug...along with a few beers of course.:D

You using that keg to workout ? Or to work out that arm, liften mugs up??

You using that keg to workout ? Or to work out that arm, liften mugs up??

I use the keg every third week for clean & presses. It is about half full with water weighing in at about 97lbs. Thats not heavy you say? Its like lifting a mountain lion thats trying to each your head off. The water rolls back and forth while you move it. Let me put it in perspective. I can do 5 reps with 225lbs clean and press with a barbell. I can only do about 5 cleans over my head with that keg even though it is less than half the weight. It works your side, stomach, back, traps, shoulders and tri's. It will humble you.....

I use the keg every third week for clean & presses. It is about half full with water weighing in at about 97lbs. Thats not heavy you say? Its like lifting a mountain lion thats trying to each your head off. The water rolls back and forth while you move it. Let me put it in perspective. I can do 5 reps with 225lbs clean and press with a barbell. I can only do about 5 cleans over my head with that keg even though it is less than half the weight. It works your side, stomach, back, traps, shoulders and tri's. It will humble you.....

trust me i believe you.. im 6'4 300lbs and every summer we have a keg tossing competition at my house every 4th of July and a few tosse's im spent Like my whole upper body and mid section is burning. So yeah i can imagine.. i might hafta save one this yr and give her a some better treatment then tossing her around like a rag doll!!