Pics of my new shop

I had a set of D-9 years ago and I miss them. Heavy as heck (almost 100#) and took up a ton of floor space. My ex hated them because they would thump her "stuff" off the wall shelves!!!!

I still have two pairs of the D9's, had them re-foamed and re-glued the cabinet. I have pair in my bed room hooked up to a Harman Kardon 120 wpc receiver and in my TV room I have pair of D9's with a 130 wpc Kenwood amp. When I crank them up something will fall off from some where in the house and I usually get yelled at by my wife for breaking something . Just like the GNs, I am a junkie for the old school Cerwin Vegas. I also have 3 pairs of the AT12 in other rooms as well a pair AT8's in the kitchen over the cabinets.

Any way back to the topic, the garage looks awesome!!! maybe you may want to get the floor coated before your Buick stains it. You know they are not potty trained.

Prasad:cool:

Awesome Man Cave, wow, that did not come out right. :eek:
I love your little one peeking out over the couch.

That is freakin awesome. You are making me jealous. I wish that I had half of that room. When I make it back to Laf. I will have to stop by to check it out. Later, Jeremy:biggrin:

That is freakin awesome. You are making me jealous. I wish that I had half of that room. When I make it back to Laf. I will have to stop by to check it out. Later, Jeremy:biggrin:

You can actually see what a running GN looks and sounds like.:eek::D;)

Just kidding................Are you feeling the love my brother?:)

You can actually see what a running GN looks and sounds like.:eek::D;)

Just kidding................Are you feeling the love my brother?:)

Everybodys always got jokes:tongue:

DLS should be making progress on my engine and we just signed a contract for a new house and it has a b@da$$ shop also!!!It even has a full bathroom and central A/C!!:biggrin: I guess my wish is coming true! The Buick will have a place of its own to come back to life in. Just wait...you will be impressed!:eek:

Nice! Add a bathroom and you will never have to go in the house! Might want to insulate and sheetrock the walls, will help your AC unit cool better.

Nice! Add a bathroom and you will never have to go in the house! Might want to insulate and sheetrock the walls, will help your AC unit cool better.

You dont even want to know where the bathroom is.:eek::eek:

Can you say a little hole in the wall with a transmission funnel?:D