Shop in Portland to paint bumper fillers?

Toady

My originals all started to fall apart at once, so I bought the GBP stock-style replacements. Now I need to get them painted. Any recommendations? Paint on the car (also original) is pretty faded, so I don't need Barrett-Jackson quality.

Also, is it better to install them, or hand them over to the shop as parts?

Thanks in advance.

First install them to make sure they FIT!! Then take them off and have them painted or paint them yourself. A good automotive paint store can set you up with what you need.

What color, I'm getting my limited painted now, I know a guy if you can't find what you need

Sorry, guys - I didn't get reply notifications on this post, even though they are working on other watched threads. ???

First install them to make sure they FIT!! Then take them off and have them painted or paint them yourself. A good automotive paint store can set you up with what you need.
Great tip! I hadn't thought of fitment. I don't trust myself to do paint, though...

What color, I'm getting my limited painted now, I know a guy if you can't find what you need
I live in battle ground by the way, my paint guy is in longview
Thanks for the offer, etriebe. The car is white, and I picked it up in Battle Ground 16 years ago! I'll PM you later tonight.