shocks and springs

Stock ride high. Somethind that's going to help with.the ride and handling of the car. I have all new sway bar and stuff for the rear with comp engineering shocks that fam on the car but need to springs in the back too.

MOOG 5658 front and 6377 rear will drop you about 1 inch and give you a firmer ride and better handling. If not that then go back with the stock springs.:)

Thank, I only have comp engineering shocks on the back, So what would be a good set for the front?

We've used Bilstiens so long that I can't honesly remember putting anything else on unless it was someone selling a car. They are a little stiff for some peole though so you might see if you can find an adjustable set so you can change the ride the way you want.:)

Gotta use Bilstiens, they are really great on my car. I ended up using factory springs and took my moog 5658 and 6377's out. They were to rough and didn't improve the handling on my T vs new stockers.

DSE offers a nice spring/shock combo. Couldn't find it on the site though. Think it is a little more than $500 though. Plus they are drop srings. SC&C also has matched, drop, springs for $289 and Bilsteins for $90. Matching shocks and springs are important. If you wanted you could also buy the Moog springs, way less than the above 2, and buy some Varishock 1way adjustables that you could keep very soft when you go to the track. That puts you way under $500.