shock/springs combo

spoolinV6

I'm thinking about getting the eibach pro-kit lowering springs for the GN and need some recommendations on shocks to acomodate the eibach's. I'm looking for an all-around good street shock. Also, feel free to chime in with your opinions...I'm replacing the stock springs/shocks for the first time....so any input on recommendations would be helpful.

I have Eibach springs and KYB shocks. I'll be buying Edelbrock or Bilsteins shortly. The front "bobs" ups and down on the highway very badly. I don't think KYB's are meant to handle lowering springs.

ya thats what i've heard so far about the kyb's, the bilsteins im sure are the better choice. does anyone have any pics of their car with the eibach springs? im afraid it will lower the car too much...

The KYB is a good shock for the price, but for whatever reason they do not seem very compatible with lowering springs. Bilstein is the way to go.

i just got offered all 4 bilsteins at my local autozone for $255, which i think is a pretty good price :confused: , do any of you guys know where to purchase the eibach springs for cheap??

got mine from shox.com; 236.16 with free shipping (239 on the bilstiens, forget what the shipping was on them)