Shipping my Buick

gn dennis

I am interested in transporting my Buick to Florida from Michigan. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good company I can use. Please relate your experience to me and if possible, give me a idea of the amount you paid. Also I am interested in different ways to transport the vehicle. Thanks for your input. Dennis

If you are in Michigan I would first call { Reliable Carrier in Canton,MI } just to get an ideal what type of ballpark your in.
There good at what they do but also kind of pricey. Friend of mines had a GN deliver from Chicago area to Tennessee
about eight years ago and paid $2.00 per mile and it was a 600 mile trip ,also this was an independent operator with a
two car enclosed trailer. Good Luck...

i used reliable also for a tat from oregon to so cal last summer. i paid 550 bux total, 50 of that was a tip to the driver got it to me a day early.

I do it for a living, we're based out of Orlando. Mainly deal with exotics but have done all sorts of cars. We mainly stay in the southeast and up and down the east coast of the US but always willing to help out.

If you are in Michigan I would first call { Reliable Carrier in Canton,MI } just to get an ideal what type of ballpark your in.
There good at what they do but also kind of pricey. Friend of mines had a GN deliver from Chicago area to Tennessee
about eight years ago and paid $2.00 per mile and it was a 600 mile trip ,also this was an independent operator with a
two car enclosed trailer. Good Luck...
I got a quote from Reliable it was $1500.00 each way

Be careful an do your own checking out the company's.. Lots of slimy bastards out there !!