Shipping a car questions and who to use ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Hello all , I may be buying a car in Washington state and will be transported to North MS , What company's have you guys used and would recommend ? Being this is my first time to transport . Thanks Keith

We have used Reliable Transportation in the past, never had an issue with them, make sure with any transport company you decide to use, they provide with before, during and after loading pictures.
Saves a lot of aggravation and pointing fingers if something happens.

We have used Reliable Transportation in the past, never had an issue with them, make sure with any transport company you decide to use, they provide with before, during and after loading pictures.
Saves a lot of aggravation and pointing fingers if something happens.
The Man on the selling end is gonna make a detailed video as the car is loaded . Thanks for the help Fellows

Keith Ditto on the pics and video. I had reliable transport as well. I had my girl ship from OKC to Chicago for 546 dollars last year. Oh also pic of the odometer for a piece of mind. Just me. That way you know they didn’t take it for a joy ride like in Ferris Buelrra day off. Lol

Keith....are you buying that super clean Limited that has been for sale for way too long?

You need to choose a reliable auto transport company for the safe shipment of your vehicle. Not me but a close friend of mine has got his car shipped from Melbourne to Boca Raton with the help of Florida Transporter (http://floridatransporter.com) last week. His experience with them was quite satisfying as the team provided a safe delivery of his vehicle in a given time. You can also go the same way if are comfortable with my suggestion or else can choose other options too.

Love the “no specifics” generic response from the spammer above.

Check out Intercity Lines too... good feedback on 6speedonline

Most of the transport companies are just a go-between with some shit bag guy with a truck and trailer. Be very careful and do a lot of research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys the car has arrived , I went with Montway Transport and they are all bout the same , They are all Brokers . This car came from Spokane , Wa to North MS , about 2000 miles and other than being very dirty from road grim I guess I have no complaints other than I don't know if I will ever do that again , To nerve racking on my end LOL . Thanks alot for the help and reply's as always . Keith