Shifting in and out of OD

scgnx2

What is causing this issue..It occurs while cruising around 55 mph. The tranny
shifts back and forth from OD and 3rd like your flippin a light switch.:confused:

Issue completely disappears after 20 minutes or so of driving.

Tranny was rebuilt 10K ago (Jimmys) with an Art Carr 9" non locking,
ran absolutely flawless.

Last year the engine was rebuilt and the builder converted back to
to a Lockup w/ TCS 911 and new TCC solenoid.

Tranny started acting up last month.

Any ideas's ?

what is causing this issue..it occurs while cruising around 55 mph. The tranny
shifts back and forth from od and 3rd like your flippin a light switch.:confused:

Issue completely disappears after 20 minutes or so of driving.

Tranny was rebuilt 10k ago (jimmys) with an art carr 9" non locking,
ran absolutely flawless.

Last year the engine was rebuilt and the builder converted back to
to a lockup w/ tcs 911 and new tcc solenoid.

Tranny started acting up last month.

Any ideas's ?
detent cable .. Cold fluid has a higher line pressure .. Adjust the detent till it goes away

non hijack.. mine started this this morning but while in drive at arounf 20mph all of a sudden shift down and up crazy. i limped home. so maybe i adjust same, tv cable? shouldnt it be snug at closed tbody?

non hijack.. mine started this this morning but while in drive at arounf 20mph all of a sudden shift down and up crazy. i limped home. so maybe i adjust same, tv cable? shouldnt it be snug at closed tbody?
push the tab in and shove it all the way back toward the fire wall then get into the car and stomp the gas pedal . you should be good from there ..

mine does it at 45....if i crusie at 40 stays in 3rd...if I cruis at 50, stays in OD.....i miss crusin at 45....lol....it does it no matter where I adjust my TV cable.

if stomping the gas pedal does not adjust the TV cable go under the hood and hold the TB wide open and then slide the cable as far back as it goes.
Thats how i was told by my tranny guy.

D

if stomping the gas pedal does not adjust the TV cable go under the hood and hold the TB wide open and then slide the cable as far back as it goes.
Thats how i was told by my tranny guy.

This solved it...thanks all..