shifter cable

cable?

Your local parts store $25

Is that the correct one? I bought 2 cables that were discontinued from gm and paid over 80 bucks each. I put one on a 2004r brf in a monte and was going to put the other on a tr car I bought but never built.

Is that the correct one? I bought 2 cables that were discontinued from gm and paid over 80 bucks each. I put one on a 2004r brf in a monte and was going to put the other on a tr car I bought but never built.

I have used them in the past . Sometimes the reverse lockout linkage needs to be adjusted thats all.

I have used them in the past . Sometimes the reverse lockout linkage needs to be adjusted thats all.

I did see on line auto zone has them. Thanks. I dont understand what is the reverse lockout linkage. I kind know its with the handle but how do you adjust it?

I did see on line auto zone has them. Thanks. I dont understand what is the reverse lockout linkage. I kind know its with the handle but how do you adjust it?

look in the engine compartment.where the steering column comes through the firewall there is a piece of linkage that goes down to the tranny, there is a bolt or nut? that may have to be adjusted. it is a trial and error adjustment