shift cable & speedo cable

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
ltb shift cable & speedo cable. Seems like i've been spending a lot of time in the wanted section, lol. I bought a car that i am piecing together & i keep running in to pieces i need to complete a transmission install.

I've had good luck with Napa on the speedo cable. Both a one piece and the upper and the lower. You might also try the local buick dealer I believe it is still available

If not, the speedo cable is usually always available in a one piece or two piece version at your local parts.

I have had no luck finding a shift cable. As you probably know the ones at the autoparts stores are incorrect.

I went through this earlier this year. As of right now I put my broke one back together and JB welded it. It has held up so far.

I think I am going to take the cable off the car and and have someone build me a replacement. A vendor needs to stepup and start making these. It doesn't need to look original since it is hidden away under the car. If I can get a decent replacement made, I plan to have more made.

i have all the cables you need out of a gn except the tv cable I will ship you them all for $75 speedo and the throttle and shift cable

The correct aftermarket shift cable is Dorman part # 04280, or ATP part number Y-651. Cable should be 26.15 inches in length. This is the direct aftermarket replacement for GM#25537476

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk