Set of Rear Bumper Fillers

Rareusgold

Why does no one use the Original Rubber Bumper Fillers?

I need a rear Driver side original Rubber Bumper filler.

I would also be open to prices of complete rear Bumper Filler Set made out of Fiberglass.

Thank you,
Rich

i have a set of used fiberglass fillers i'll sell you for $65.00 + shipping.original's are very expensive and hard to get,thats why everyone goes to fiberglass

Why does no one use the Original Rubber Bumper Fillers?

The reason is because if you want a new set of original and had $3k to spend you would have to look for a long time to find both. I just sold a rear set for over $1k. Putting used ones on is a waste of time since they will chit the bed in short order

Thank you

I apprecaite the answer. I restored the ones on my 82. But, the 1987. I have the front Fiberglass I need the rears to match.

What condition are the ones that you have for $65 plus shipping? I do not want to have to do any bondo fixes. I just want to sand prime and paint. If they are of good quality. Please PM me the total including shipping to Boca Raton FL and I will Paypal you the money.

Thank you,
Rich

I apprecaite the answer. I restored the ones on my 82. But, the 1987. I have the front Fiberglass I need the rears to match.

What condition are the ones that you have for $65 plus shipping? I do not want to have to do any bondo fixes. I just want to sand prime and paint. If they are of good quality. Please PM me the total including shipping to Boca Raton FL and I will Paypal you the money.

Thank you,
Rich

You will need to fit them then sand prime and paint if you use fiberglass. I just did a set on a car and they came out really nice

front and rear oem fillers in great shape replaced on car a few years back.Charcoal grey. 500.00 for all 4 pieces.
thanks Jeff

bumperfiller

hello do you still have the filler for the rear i have a 87 gn if so i'll get them 1 757 927 5232 john