set of gta wheels

ls14gn

set of 4 gta wheels, two front and two rear. all are nice, could use a touch up on the outer lip polishing, but looks decent. Paint again is acceptable but not perfect. Looks good unless you are right up close you can see they've been repainted. all are straight, no tires or centers or lugs. iIdo have some spacers but did not use them on my car. (had enkeis up front, no spacer was needed) I can provide a pair of spacers, have two different thickness to chose from. I had these on my car, just bought a set that is newly redone. $500 plus shipping, figure around $20 per wheel average, usually a bit less. PM or email to vistacrusin@yahoo.com

Attachments

• gnx small 1.JPG
    gnx small 1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 161
  • gnx small 2.JPG
    gnx small 2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 132
are the newly redone rims you have from ebay,which sold for less that your asking price????? :confused:

I wish they were cheaper than I'm selling these for. Did not see any on ebay, so no...I did not buy mine there.

GTAs

Any curb rash, scrapes or dents? Do you have pictures of each wheel?

My email is dwallpdrsn at aol.com
Bob P
In Madison

no curb rash, dents or scrapes I can think of. Will get seperate pics of each tomorrow.

the other two. no curb rash, no gouges in any of them.

Attachments

• gnx small 3.JPG
    gnx small 3.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 61
  • gnx small 4.JPG
    gnx small 4.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 51
BandAid said:
are the newly redone rims you have from ebay,which sold for less that your asking price????? :confused:
What's wrong with making a profit? Should everybody take a loss when they sell stuff? :rolleyes:

rims

are rims still for sale if so I would like to be next inline I'm also in milwaukee so could I come take a look at them