Series 1,and 2

84beastregal

Can a intake from either series 1or2 be turned around so that the throttle body is towards the front?? Nd not back

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Get a series II intake from a 4th gen f body

Thermostat would be basically on the wrong side of the engine if you just "flipped" it.. Longer reach around?

Mine with the fbody intake. Thermostat on front of engine still. Just gotta make it reach is all. :)

IMG_0765_zps97608c4d.jpg

What power u putting out

I only dyno'd it once.. before fuel system upgrade and new trans build.. at 16 or 17psi was 529whp.
Assume when i ran 10.4's was probably around 580whp at 19psi before converter slip put a stop to me on making power.
New triple disc precision converter and trans goodies in the works over at Triple Edge Performance... Looking for 650+whp on T67
before upgrading to the 7675.

Ohh ok nice power i wanna swap one in a gbogy regal

Its not a bad swap i'd say to go to L67 shortblock.. I am still on a 200k mile short block with yocal shop heads. Has a cam, double roller chain and springs. Nothing really major
done to the motor and plan on pushing it into the 9s.

I had fixed a harness thinking it was gonna work on a grand national but not the same got it of a series 1 park avenue

I hear they are bullet proof wer can I get a stand alone harness

They are pretty close to that... they LOVE e85 + turbo :) ..

Not sure of any drop in and go standalone harness .. but TONS of people use the stock 98 grand prix gtp PCM and harness in all kind of swap cars, buggies, fieros, ect..
The stock PCM's are super easy to tune.

Ohh really u got parts list u used

well, my car is a 2001 grand prix.. so already had the pcm and harness :)

If you google "how to swap 3800 pcm harness fiero" will find a few links like http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum9/HTML/000026.html

Plenty of write ups / builds out there with 3800 / L67 swaps..

Can play around with the search .. L67 instead of 3800 and what not. Basically just need the stock PCM out of a 98 (or similar i guess) and the under hood engine harness.
Can use car-part.com to find those near you.

Then rest is on you to do homework to figure out which wires you really need / don't need.. and splice as needed.

There's a thread in the general section called L67 in a grand national that may help you figure things out.;)