Sending unit with walbro pump FS

FLAT BOOSTED

I have a perfectly good used gm sending unit with a walbro pump that works perfect. I have a digital dash and its for an analog dash. It has about 3-4K miles on the whole unit. I just replaced it with a brand new complete racetronix digital dash unit. $95 shipped. Paypal preferred.

Can ship today if need to. Call me at 954-937-3363 if need it today.
Thanks,
Dave

I believe its the walbro 255 that everyone sells. I ran it on my car for the last 3-4k miles and went 11.5's at 19-20 lbs boost on pump gas. Its in a box in my cars trunk right now so when I get home, I can check it out and let you know. Are there any tell tale signs of which one it is by looking at it. It was sold to me with the sending unit as the walbro pump that everyone uses so I ASSume its the 255.

Edited
I just spoke with a friend and he said that it will say on the pump what it is...so I will let you know

I believe its the walbro 255 that everyone sells. I ran it on my car for the last 3-4k miles and went 11.5's at 19-20 lbs boost on pump gas. Its in a box in my cars trunk right now so when I get home, I can check it out and let you know. Are there any tell tale signs of which one it is by looking at it. It was sold to me with the sending unit as the walbro pump that everyone uses so I ASSume its the 255.

Edited
I just spoke with a friend and he said that it will say on the pump what it is...so I will let you know

thanks waiting to hear from you.. Dennis

ok, it says wabro, made in the usa and the #'s that are on it are f20000169 and under neath those #'s are 05509-1