selling my 87 GN

will do, Green Goblin.

I just added some more info. I am getting some really good offers. My phone has been ringing non-stop

Always good to see you Prasad!
I'm not going anywhere, I just figure if I'm going to be another loser that has a garage queen that never gets drove, why not have a GNX that I can oogle at in the garage that is also alot bigger investment?
Although,... I went out to the garage last night and removed half the car cover and pulled up a chair and stared at it for a good hour. I keep hearing this little voice in my head telling me to not let it go, lol
I felt the exact same way with my low mileage GN only I didn't have the coin to drop on an X. So I bought a lightly modded Limited with more miles thinking I'd have no problem driving this one more often. Nope,,, this one just sits in the garage too :facepalm:. I should have done what you're doing..

I'd wish you a "GLWS" but you don't need any luck to sell this beauty. Lol. TTT

this is the same gn that was in hot rod magazine a few years back with this picture of Kristina (gngal) I remember taking the picture with my cell phone on the taxi way, lol.

gngalairport (2).JPG

I remember the red head pics with that GN......right about the time Jay C shut the thread down......lol
Good Luck

yep, I've done lotta hotty pics with that car. looking forward to doing more with the next.

TB3 is a great guy, great to deal with and all of his cars have always been super clean. He's a bit OCD... but arent we all when it comes to our GNs =) Anyone who gets this car will be super happy ! !

TB3 is a great guy, great to deal with and all of his cars have always been super clean. He's a bit OCD... but arent we all when it comes to our GNs =) Anyone who gets this car will be super happy ! !

I concur !
Prasad

car is sold. I accepted a offer I couldn't refuse. The auction was at 23,100 when I ended it, so it obviously went for north of that.
I hope that when I get a GNX I go out and sit in it and pass away from a ripe'ol happy age so somebody else has to bother with selling it. Talked to a lot of good people over the last few days, but a couple people I feel like I ripped their heart out when I told them I accepted a offer. that part of it really sucks.

car is sold. I accepted a offer I couldn't refuse. The auction was at 23,100 when I ended it, so it obviously went for north of that.
I hope that when I get a GNX I go out and sit in it and pass away from a ripe'ol happy age so somebody else has to bother with selling it. Talked to a lot of good people over the last few days, but a couple people I feel like I ripped their heart out when I told them I accepted a offer. that part of it really sucks.
Glad to hear things worked out for you. I was the guy that bumped it up to 23k and was going to go higher when it got near the end. I've been sniped before, so I figured it was my turn. Anyway...good luck finding your GNX and congratulations on the sale.

I heard she's been married and divorced about 6 times and has about 12 kids