Selling My 86 Blue T-type

your right about POR-15, that thing is great, we use that to protect the escalaor truss at the metro-rail stations. I have painted the bottom of my gn with it, just in case.

I think you should be patient. IT WILL SELL. There's no Need to give it away. Like no-now said. IT'S NOT AS BAD AS IT LOOKS! Glws.

Car still for sale and I'm not giving it away. Converter is no longer in the deal.

Still here

$6000 cash. Or Partial trade for cash and guns. Come and get it!!! New motor, trans, lots of performance parts, GNX dash, 2 sets of slick, original motor and trans, and a rubbermaid tub full of New OEM parts. I have lost interest in the car and no longer want it. I'm not hurting for money, so I'm not giving it away. I'm just trying to give someone a good deal on a decent T-type.

if i wasnt half into my project that'd be all me.. BTW how far are you from McKechnie and Pirates city? I work here in pgh for the Pirates.

$6000 cash FIRM!!!! No lowballer I know times are tough, but if you look in my signature all the extras that are on the car I'm practically giving it away. You can't even buy a plain jane rust bucket one for $6000.

No, You can by the stands on Ebay. Pretty cheap under 100 bucks. It also has a built in fan . the maker is Robotron