Sellers Beware!!!!!!!

spongeboob

Here's the deal.. I was contacted by a board member from Puerto Rico, he said that he was interested in a bunch of the parts I had for sale.. Ask's me to box them up and ship them out to him. He said he has a UPS Acct and gives me the number. I box everything up that I had off the car and start removing parts for the next shipment.. He receives the first shipment no problems and pays me thru Paypal.. I have the rest of the parts boxed up send them out and he tells me I have been paid.. ZERO dollars in my Paypal Acct.. I contact him and he says "he will look into it" Finally after approx 30 days the money ends up on my Acct.. He calls me and says thanks.. Fast forward a few months and I receive a bill from UPS for $1,135.09 :eek: for shipping all of his parts to him on his UPS Acct!!!!! HE DIDN'T PAY HIS BILL , and they are trying to stick it on to me.. I contact him and he says "i will look into it" I am still waiting for a reply several weeks later and have just received another bill from UPS with another $56.75 added to the bill. Hopefully he will read this and MAN UP! Pay Your BILL!!!!!!! :mad:

You dont have to pay UPS so dont worry - they will always try to collect if there is a bad shipper number but in the end they just charge it off so dont sweat it!

Oh and posting the members name would help so that other dont get caught up if indeed there is somehting fishy going on