See anything wrong with this ecu? ECU getting HOT!

diponyou

I think I narrowed down my problems to my ecu

It was modified by Bob for low-z injectors a little while back.
The car never really ran correctly afterwards so I think my ecu has been bad the entire time maybe?

The ecu gets extremely hot after just 10 minutes of running so something is wrong somewhere causing this.

Here are a few pics, I can get more if it helps.

There is no corrosion or anything grimy looking on any of the connectors. Everything seems to be in fairly good shape.

Is there anything I can test with my multimeter to see if it is something obvious?

in the first and last pic you can see that one area in the middle that looks melted or distorted.

in the first and last pic you can see that one area in the middle that looks melted or distorted.

That is normal, it is solder that wicked in under the solder mask while being wave soldered. Can see where it also occurred on some of the other large trace areas.

As for the ECM getting hot, it will do that when running low-Z injectors. For how hot, that I can't say.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Ok thanks.

I am headed over to nick's in just a little bit. Hopefully we make some progress.

And it gets at least 115 degrees on the outside. I held my digital thermometer in it for like 10 seconds and it quickly maxed it out. My guess is that it was somewhere around 120-125 after 10 minutes of driving.

Drove the car for about 10 miles today and it was progressively gettijg worse.
WHen I got home I checked the ecu and it was burning hot.
I could have fried an egg on it. I am not over exaggerating. .