Searching for a Motor!!!!

TType22

Hello folks, Im looking for a 100% complete 86 87 3.8 turbo buick drivetrain. Motor and trans would be ideal. Pictures specs anything you may tell me about the motor and trans would be nice and helpful. Im located in Nebraska and limit is at about $2500. Let me know id much aprreciate it, Thank you to all tht reply.

O and running would obviously be wat i want thanks!!!

Hello folks, Im looking for a 100% complete 86 87 3.8 turbo buick drivetrain. Motor and trans would be ideal. Pictures specs anything you may tell me about the motor and trans would be nice and helpful. Im located in Nebraska and limit is at about $2500. Let me know id much aprreciate it, Thank you to all tht reply.

O and running would obviously be wat i want thanks!!!
I think there's one on here right now in fs section but it's gonna take a lot more than 2500 running . People get that for a complete running factory motor . Good luck in your search :)

I have a complete motor and transmission that has 22k orginial miles. Was keeping this as the number matching motor and tranny but the stage 2 motor is never coming out so its time to free up some space. The car currenty has 24k miles now to prove the motor actually miles. If interested PM me

I have motor and tranny still in my car running for $2500 but you too far and shipping will cost too much