*Search* problems??

update???

the way it is working for me is that i can search as long as i enter a single word.... if i enter multiple words i get nothing.

take something simple.... "oil pressure" gets nothing. "oil" gets pages of threads, "pressure" gets pages of threads..... make sit hard to find "oil pressure guage" or "rear main seal" if you can't look for multiple words or phrases....

Corbett systems has it now. So we'll see how it turns out. Me and Geoff have messed with all that we're allowed to mess with and so has Jesse. Hopefully it will get corrected soon.

Me neither. "Stock cam" brought up the "page cannot be displayed..." error.

I CAN search for posts by user (in advanced), just not by content.

I don't think it's a "no matches" issue either, because when I don't get a match, it actually says so.

Search doesn't work for me either.
I'm trying to search for "fuel pressure" in the "general turbo tech" section.
After a few seconds it says "done" in the bottom left corner of my browser but the page doesn't move, it just stays at the search page.

It's still not working for me, no matter what I search for. Even if I know it's on here it goes to a page not working thing.

any news??????? is this ever going to get fixed???? site like this with all the stored info is almost useless when you can't search!!!

I know. This is such a PITA. :mad: I've emailed Adam Self a number of times complaining about the search problems (as Bruce directed me to), but it's still hit or miss for me. Tonight it doesn't work, but the other day it did. Go figure.

j13smiley said:
any news??????? is this ever going to get fixed???? site like this with all the stored info is almost useless when you can't search!!!

I agree! Typing in one word and still NOT FOUND!